\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How much power you gonna be putting down when it's done? Will the drivetrain be able to hold up?
Goal is 600 but i expect 550-600. It’s still fwd so past 600 is useless. I’ll cut weight to weigh hopefully around 2700 with me in it to help since 550-600 isn’t a lot by today standards anymore 😂 But drivetrain will hold fine. Record is a 10.1 and he was on stock axles lol My DSG transmission will take the abuse thanks to the trans tune I’m going with but we have to keep torque at no more than 500. If it goes, they’re only 7-800 bucks so I’ll just cop another and throw it in the car lmao

Goal is 600 but i expect 550-600. It’s still fwd so past 600 is useless. I’ll cut weight to weigh hopefully around 2700 with me in it to help since 550-600 isn’t a lot by today standards anymore 😂 But drivetrain will hold fine. Record is a 10.1 and he was on stock axles lol My DSG transmission will take the abuse thanks to the trans tune I’m going with but we have to keep torque at no more than 500. If it goes, they’re only 7-800 bucks so I’ll just cop another and throw it in the car lmao
I thought it was awd. In my experience anything more than 300 In a fwd is useless unless you can run huge slicks up front.
Sounds like it's gonna be a rowdy little hatch.

I thought it was awd. In my experience anything more than 300 In a fwd is useless unless you can run huge slicks up front.
Sounds like it's gonna be a rowdy little hatch.
Nah if it was an R i would’ve definitely gone full frame and more balls to the wall. Before it blew on my old setup (est 450 whp 450 wtq) it did good on federal RSR’s from a 60. I’ll be on 235 ET Streets with the new setup. Once warm 50 rolls won’t be a problem (I hope) lol

Agree it is probably my favorite looking of the three (Porsche a close second), but sounds like it is the worst to drive of them all. :lol:
If u drive it as a racecar maybe

but its a wagon its gunna be a daily
I dont like the front end of the porsche or the rear of the benz

also am a big fan of audicockpits

Passed on my RS6 allocation because I had a feeling it was going to feel heavy and not be terribly fun to drive (like all Audis). Sounds like my suspicions were confirmed.

Test drove an E63s last winter. Took every ounce of restraint not to sign the papers and take the car home with me. Very fun to drive, though I do not think they are good looking cars. Fortunately AMGs lease like sh*t and depreciate like a rock. I would entertain buying one used, however, if the right deal came along.

I've also recently driven a Panamera Sport Turismo (E-Hybrid), which in my opinion is one of the sharpest cars on the road today. Unfortunately the E-Hybrid is slow, heavy, and I did not enjoy driving it whatsoever. They are just too big for city driving.

If u drive it as a racecar maybe

but its a wagon its gunna be a daily
I dont like the front end of the porsche or the rear of the benz

also am a big fan of audicockpits
I drive an sq5 and love audis. But the light steering definitely takes away from the enjoyment of it (I don’t ever go on a race track). So I think it’s def applicable to daily driving.

6B192AA5-626B-476A-8ACD-73E2EFE9250A.jpeg
one of these days I’ll have my dream Altima in my garage,

I drive an sq5 and love audis. But the light steering definitely takes away from the enjoyment of it (I don’t ever go on a race track). So I think it’s def applicable to daily driving.
Does steering tighten up when you put it in dynamic? I can’t remember if it does.

sq5 is a sick daily. You’d be high af if you think they made it for the track. :lol:

once the sq3 drops that’s gonna be all over, throw that bad boy on coils and you probably got a pretty fun grocery getter.

Does steering tighten up when you put it in dynamic? I can’t remember if it does.

sq5 is a sick daily. You’d be high af if you think they made it for the track. :lol:

once the sq3 drops that’s gonna be all over, throw that bad boy on coils and you probably got a pretty fun grocery getter.
Not really when I put it in dynamic mode. But mine doesn’t have dynamic steering. It is an awesome dd and I love the car overall despite some of its shortcomings. I think sq7 is up next year, I got my second kid on the way and need some more room.

Not really when I put it in dynamic mode. But mine doesn’t have dynamic steering. It is an awesome dd and I love the car overall despite some of its shortcomings. I think sq7 is up next year, I got my second kid on the way and need some more room.

do it. :pimp:

oh I didn’t realize they all didn’t have it. My biggest complaint is no Apple car play but she’s got the better engine so whatever. Those supercharged motors are bulletproof.

Back
Top Bottom