\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I got no problem with electric vehicles. They can be dumb fast.

it just has to make sense. I’m not getting one that can only go 200 miles in range.

It's downright stupid to not be interested in owning EV's. I commute 80 miles a day. Went from a Panamera Hybrid to 530e plug-in hybrid to fully electric Model X Raven, and i'll replace it with another EV when the time comes.

Can't imagine a world where I go back to filling up gas every 3 days and paying 60 bucks every time I do so.

With EV's and hybrids becoming more price accessible and in a wider variety, I hope that anyone who can afford it would give it a shot. At the very least for the performance, savings/deductions and if you're a decent human for the betterment of the planet.

It's also possible to own more than one car, if having a loud ridiculous sports car is your thing (it's mine).

It's downright stupid to not be interested in owning EV's. I commute 80 miles a day. Went from a Panamera Hybrid to 530e plug-in hybrid to fully electric Model X Raven, and i'll replace it with another EV when the time comes.

Can't imagine a world where I go back to filling up gas every 3 days and paying 60 bucks every time I do so.

With EV's and hybrids becoming more price accessible and in a wider variety, I hope that anyone who can afford it would give it a shot. At the very least for the performance, savings/deductions and if you're a decent human for the betterment of the planet.

It's also possible to own more than one car, if having a loud ridiculous sports car is your thing (it's mine).

This is what I've been trying to tell people. People continue to claim hemi this, hemi that. Hemi here to stay. Not everyone likes driving a loud rumbling sports car on a daily basis. A lot of EV cars can even keep up with today's modern muscle cars too so most can fill in that void of speed if they want.

It's just a matter of time before the EV charging infrastructure is there and a bigger portion of the population migrate to EV. A lot of these companies will have to decide whether they continue to stick to V8-V10 gas guzzling production or limit it as a niche small production product. Car companies have to return big profits and the last thing they need is for the cars to sit on the lot unsold.

Do it, and get a manual :lol: this ig account is a good b8.5 s4, love that blue and the manual :lol:

the only problem is I actually really use the ability of my hatch back ALOT.

I do really want one though...

I like that blue. :pimp: they are all black here.

those Audi manuals are super smooth too.

the only problem is I actually really use the ability of my hatch back ALOT.

I do really want one though...

I like that blue. :pimp: they are all black here.

those Audi manuals are super smooth too.
Yeah for sure the hatch is clutch. I wish they had like an s4/rs4 wagon here. Or even an s6 avant would be dope. The rs6 avant is just too much for normal people like me. :lol:

I eventually plan on converting mine to electric once crates become alot more common and reliable but not anytime soon....definitely a long term, way down the line project.

I find it an ideal way to give the car a second life and keep it on the road to enjoy.

Already starting to see many older, rarer cars being converted now. Alot of times these older cars can’t source an engine since they soooo dated, so an electric crate motor can be the perfect solution.

I could see more car guys doing conversions rather than buying all out new EV’s in the future

Was very close to getting an etron. I’m sure I’ll visit the idea of getting an ev as a daily again soon but the charging network outside of Tesla has to improve before I commit.

Speaking of audis, here was my old one. 3.2 with 6speed Manual. Miss this car. Driving a Tacoma TRD now but will purchase a 911 or z06 stingray in the near future

13ADED48-7BFA-45E8-91E2-D33D46044E28.jpeg

Speaking of audis, here was my old one. 3.2 with 6speed Manual. Miss this car. Driving a Tacoma TRD now but will purchase a 911 or z06 stingray in the near future

everytime I want another truck I remember I can’t take clover leafs at 60 mph in them. :lol:

If the taco ever drops a diesel I’m getting it though and buying some Bavarian power used for cheap.

Was very close to getting an etron. I’m sure I’ll visit the idea of getting an ev as a daily again soon but the charging network outside of Tesla has to improve before I commit.
We drove an E tron before getting a Q8 , it was underwhelming and the range isn’t there yet for the price point . But I am curious how Audi will handle the E tron GT as it seem it has much more power and range .

Trucks are cool, but unless I actually need a truck to do truck stuff it gets old quick.

eventually I will need another truck more than likely but I’m gonna have to have something fun to drive too.

There's two co workers at my job with b8.5 S4's, one of them is making more than 400whp. That car is dumb loud, pretty sure he's bought damn near the whole catalog from ECS Tuning. :lol:

Clean s5

Back
Top Bottom