\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

50% on the windshield is perfect. 2 of our vehicles have that. (With 30% all around. Over the factory back tints also.)

50% to high on the windshield, whenever I stop being cheap and replace my windshield since it have so many chips from rocks I had to fix lol. I’m gonna go 5% next time for the windshield :lol:. But lowkey its bad enough I gotta roll my side windows down just to even back into my garage because at night can’t see out the side.
DD98C0CA-A55F-44A0-A97E-9125533AD995.jpeg

Last edited:
you in the NCRR group?
No I’m not , since I have no real off road experience I wanna do to a few Raptor runs . Also need to mod more. I am still pretty stock. Haven’t driven the truck much since I bought it so it’s been outta sight outta mind

No I’m not , since I have no real off road experience I wanna do to a few Raptor runs . Also need to mod more. I am still pretty stock. Haven’t driven the truck much since I bought it so it’s been outta sight outta mind
stock its a beast tho!!

50% to high on the windshield, whenever I stop being cheap and replace my windshield since it have so many chips from rocks I had to fix lol. I’m gonna go 5% next time for the windshield :lol:. But lowkey its bad enough I gotta roll my side windows down just to even back into my garage because at night can’t see out the side.
DD98C0CA-A55F-44A0-A97E-9125533AD995.jpeg

Wish I could tint my windshield but these state troopers would have a field day with me.

yeah this is my first truck, so I don’t have a whole lot of experience either. They really only require safety and lighting mods cause of night runs and you pretty much go at your own pace. On feb 6th they’re having a run at prairie city. I kinda wanna to but at the same time I don’t want to take half the mud home to my driveway. I’ve seen the after pictures and it looks like cement mixed with elephant **** that takes days to hose off.

yeah this is my first truck, so I don’t have a whole lot of experience either. They really only require safety and lighting mods cause of night runs and you pretty much go at your own pace. On feb 6th they’re having a run at prairie city. I kinda wanna to but at the same time I don’t want to take half the mud home to my driveway. I’ve seen the after pictures and it looks like cement mixed with elephant **** that takes days to hose off.

My only mods so far are a tune and IC so my next plan of mods was either ADD or SVC bumper with a integrated lights and suspension. The problem with suspension is my original plan was to do a SVC mid travel kit but seeing as those I only plan to keep the truck until my Cybertruck order or Gen 3 Raptor is released idk if I want to spend that kinda money .

I also was planning on getting on getting an expel stealth wrap so I don’t **** up the paint while having fun.

Have you done anything like this event or Raptor run before?

Yall should check out expedition offroad on IG

but i dont think yall are that into offroad from the last couple of posts

they do some wild trips.

My only mods so far are a tune and IC so my next plan of mods was either ADD or SVC bumper with a integrated lights and suspension. The problem with suspension is my original plan was to do a SVC mid travel kit but seeing as those I only plan to keep the truck until my Cybertruck order or Gen 3 Raptor is released idk if I want to spend that kinda money .

I also was planning on getting on getting an expel stealth wrap so I don’t **** up the paint while having fun.

This dude from SVC i forgot his name has a killer Gen1 love his builds

Yall should check out expedition offroad on IG

but i dont think yall are that into offroad from the last couple of posts

they do some wild trips.
Seen it and wanted to go this year but every Raptor I seen hit huge jumps so I thought I better update suspension first

I haven’t been on runs with the group. I just joined a couple months ago and was too late for the first one. They had a night run on some dry lakebed type spot and my lights/brackets were back ordered. Wouldn’t recommend going 70mph off-road at night with just the high beamed. They were supposed to have a snowrun this month but Covid pretty much caused shutdowns of BLM spots.
I’m looking toward the gen 3 raptor too so I think I’m gonna keep mine as is til I see more details. Maybe just upgrade when **** breaks lol. You should be good with some deaver leafs and some eibachs up front...unless you wanna go to Baja.

No offense, but going 5% on the windshield is stupid af. And I doubt your going to be able to find a reputable shop that will do it.

No offense, but going 5% on the windshield is stupid af. And I doubt your going to be able to find a reputable shop that will do it.
Any shop that tints, and does windshields... will do it. But is the safety, and risk of getting stopped worth it.

Years ago, I rode in a car with 5% all the way around. Great during the day. But at night. . . Couldn’t see ish.

Not true lol, here in Arizona, you can go anywhere and get that done. Everyone here go 5% all around with the average person usually do 20% in the windshield here. Not all states are strict on the tint law.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom