\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All yall talk about is M3s and STIs lmao

Anybody seen the knew Lexus LC 500? ******* dope and just like the concept

It's a flagship coupe. Sounds like it'll be more in the S-coupe territory but... it's a Lexus.

Yea unfortunately I can't really drop the class. It's only once a week.....

Also, my grades are extremely important right now, I really can't afford to miss classes and have my grades slip. I'm hoping my hard work the last 3 years in school pays off, and I get some good news in May that will allow me to look into a nicer vehicle
smokin.gif
. Got some stressful months ahead of me, but in my case, my grades will eventually get me to my career that I want (which, by association, will get me the toys I want
happy.gif
).
Nice - wasn't saying you should drop it, just making the suggestion that if things get too inconvenient that it's just a class. Like the guy above me said, there's been classes where you just have to show up for exams. Just do what works for you to get to the next step.

Discipline is a positive trait either way.

Nice - wasn't saying you should drop it, just making the suggestion that if things get too inconvenient that it's just a class. Like the guy above me said, there's been classes where you just have to show up for exams. Just do what works for you to get to the next step.

Discipline is a positive trait either way.
Oh for sure, school is what you make of it, and what you need out of it. For some, grades need to be excellent in order to move on to professional or graduate schools (myself), but for others, doing half decent is more then enough. For example, my fiance is in nursing right now. For her, grades really aren't as important (although she still has to pass everything obviously :lol:) as making connections in the hospital, so when she grads, she'll be able to easily get a job.

Last edited:
Lexus confuses me, they keep dropping the most gaudy, overstylized designs that would not appeal to the luxury crowd that likes German luxury, but charge that premium, then also fail to offer high performance cars that would justify the aesthetic. 

Damn im surprised by the negative reaction lol.

I guess if you have that type of money reliability isnt everything but the fact that Lexus is the most reliable brand sells me. The fit and finish of their interior rivals any as well.

Doesnt matter if you dont like the way it looks though. I love aggressive styling personally.

The last lexus i liked the looks of was this one 

2011_lexus_is_f-pic-6860713566424664578-1600x1200.png

All the models since this one look like failed concept cars that never should have gone into production

All the models since this one look like failed concept cars that never should have gone into production

I didn't like the new IS at first either, but mainly because of the grill.

It's definitely grown on me, especially from the side/rear. Looks awesome.

Prefer the last gen GS tho.

Last edited:
used to have an IS350 for three years when it first came out in 2006. I was stunting on everyone in high school at that time. No one even knew what forged wheels were and I remember I was doin the most at that age, I vinyl wrapped the roof before anyone even knew what it was. When I lowered it all my friends were like why would you do that !! I had Maya wheels with a deep high polished lip lmao.

100% agree.........i was considering this when buying the M3 but i couldnt find that blue..........plus it was an 09 so imagine the 09 lexus talk even tho its an ISF ............and the person who mentioned the 08 m3 over 2015 328 thing .........all my dork friends are like "bro i like your car but i wouldve gotten a 2014 // 2015 428i , with da red guts for the ****"............they always mention the red interior and my opinion........those are the badge flossers lol  , my response is usually ...."hey man look up the prices on a 2001 m3 and then look up the price for a 2007 328i" not to mention i want my car to actually have power and some character when it starts or im driving.........a bmw that sounds like a honda when i start it up ...no thanks jeff 

Last edited:
more about the red interiors..........theyre nice but id hate if my seats are red and half my door panels are red but the other half black and then my car is red in the middle but the floor is black carpet and the roof is black headliner ..........like those red guts are NOT whats up imho...........black leather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
used to have an IS350 for three years when it first came out in 2006. I was stunting on everyone in high school at that time. No one even knew what forged wheels were and I remember I was doin the most at that age, I vinyl wrapped the roof before anyone even knew what it was. When I lowered it all my friends were like why would you do that !! I had Maya wheels with a deep high polished lip lmao.

Damn son, you were just ahead of your time huh?

more about the red interiors..........theyre nice but id hate if my seats are red and half my door panels are red but the other half black and then my car is red in the middle but the floor is black carpet and the roof is black headliner ..........like those red guts are NOT whats up imho...........black leather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So you want t to be a tacky ALL red everything inside?

Red seats, all black everything else >

:pimp:

Isn't the engine in the new M2 just a detuned M3/4 engine?...
I believe its a tuned N55. Also sounds like BMW is on some bs tryna make the M2 limited (by about 1,080) like the 1M was, but it's different this time. The 1M wasn't really planned and they didnt want to cannibalize the sales of the M3 at the time. Them making the M2 limited just means them going for sales on some Nike iish. Don't think THAT many people will choose the M2 over an M3/4, like they would an 1M over the E9x M3's.

Idk why but for some reason all the cars i like the majority of people call them ugly :rofl:

I think its a perfect mini version on the 3 series.

Back
Top Bottom