\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

only non stock was stereo

my car only has 2 liters. I welcome challengers of all liters

Throw a awd Trans on my 1.8 power plant and equaled boost I believe you will have met your match young man.
Smh damn can't even debate this it's to far fetched.
Nevermind.

Went out to a bar the other day. Girl convinced me to leave my car and we took hers (I still drove). Knew it was a bad idea leaving my car there. Next day I come back and see a big *** dent from somebody's door :smh: it hurts man

Last edited:
I'm staring to see more Porsche Macans on the road. Why did Porsche even make that SUV? Looks like an ugly fat cousin of the Cayenne.

I've been seeing them for a couple months now. There alright I guess. Just not a fan of any crossover really.

Skip to 0:28...my current GOAT

saw one in person and the car is just ravishing...people literally stopped walking and stared as it drove by...masterwork by MB

pretty cool video of a guy telling his story on how he handled (and still handles) building a family and being a car enthusiast.

Sort of motivating, because I've always wanted a similar setup as far as a fun daily driver and a weekend car, but it's sort of tough when you have a kid and you want to make progress in other aspects of your life starting out as a young dude.

Video is long tho, a little over an hour. I listened to it while at work. It's sort of like a podcast tbh

Dude has an M3 and a 911 GT3 now. Started out in college with an AP2 S2000/Acura RSX

Last edited:
Hey guys I need help trying to diagnose what's wrong with my low beam headlights. My car has HIDs and they went out a couple months ago, I've been rocking with high beams in the mean time. I took it to a shop to get it diagnosed and the guy was able to get the bulbs to light up by using the battery as a power source. But he told me that I would be needing new HID ballasts and the bulbs were fine.

I went ahead and bought some OEM HID ballasts and igniters from the retrofit source cause their site said it was a perfect fit with my car. They plugged in all the right places, minus the ballast screw points not lining up with my headlights. As soon as I turn my low beams on, the lights flicker to turn on but a few seconds later they are on. Only problem is that they start to produce smoke as if something was burning right at the point where the igniter and bulb meets. As soon as I start to sense the smell , I have to turn them off right away in fear of my headlights going on fire.

NT car heads, what might be going on?

Hey guys I need help trying to diagnose what's wrong with my low beam headlights. My car has HIDs and they went out a couple months ago, I've been rocking with high beams in the mean time. I took it to a shop to get it diagnosed and the guy was able to get the bulbs to light up by using the battery as a power source. But he told me that I would be needing new HID ballasts and the bulbs were fine.

I went ahead and bought some OEM HID ballasts and igniters from the retrofit source cause their site said it was a perfect fit with my car. They plugged in all the right places, minus the ballast screw points not lining up with my headlights. As soon as I turn my low beams on, the lights flicker to turn on but a few seconds later they are on. Only problem is that they start to produce smoke as if something was burning right at the point where the igniter and bulb meets. As soon as I start to sense the smell , I have to turn them off right away in fear of my headlights going on fire.

NT car heads, what might be going on?

Where did you get the bulbs from? Maybe the ballast is 55w instead of 35w and the bulbs can only handle 35w?

pretty cool video of a guy telling his story on how he handled (and still handles) building a family and being a car enthusiast.

Sort of motivating, because I've always wanted a similar setup as far as a fun daily driver and a weekend car, but it's sort of tough when you have a kid and you want to make progress in other aspects of your life starting out as a young dude.

Video is long tho, a little over an hour. I listened to it while at work. It's sort of like a podcast tbh

Dude has an M3 and a 911 GT3 now. Started out in college with an AP2 S2000/Acura RSX

Thanks for posting this. Im about half way into it and i feel like im right were he was at my age and it does give you a little hope.

Back
Top Bottom