\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

im gonna have to watch that when i get a chance. Sounds like i have the same taste in cars as this guy and would love to end up where he is at

Last edited:
Anyone own a infi q50?
Had one as a loaner car for about a week.

I had the base model q50 so it was definitely lacking in comparison to my G37 but for a base model was pretty good on features.

The drive was night and day. They've evened out the powerband a bit so didn't feel like it had to work so hard to get moving. I imagine a q50s would be a nice ride.

Haven't been in here in a while but during this same service trip. The dealership switched out the battery in my keyfob to get me to buy a new keyfob for about $450. Scumbags man..
Will never go back there again.

450? Jesus christ

I just lost my keys somewhere in my house too im afraid to find out the price

Last edited:
450? Jesus christ

I just lost my keys somewhere in my house too im afraid to find out the price
Yea. Most of that is "programming"
They almost had me too but bought a battery from the store and replaced it. Been about a month or so with no issues. They purposely gave me a bad battery on top of trying to overcharge me for oem parts :smh:.
Was a nightmare and truly know why people despise dealerships now.

It must have been a very slow day for them at the dealership to charge $450 lol That's just ridiculous

Man. The dealerships u guys deal with make us all look bad. Believe it or not, we try our best to communicate from the get go and provide outstanding customer service. Warranty covers 99% of stuff. That's why on 2013+ models.. it's recommended getting an extended. Just like searching for a good car deal.. u can land a great coverage for cheap. Just depends how u ask for it. Never come in demanding this that.. Doesn't work that way.

Man. The dealerships u guys deal with make us all look bad. Believe it or not, we try our best to communicate from the get go and provide outstanding customer service. Warranty covers 99% of stuff. That's why on 2013+ models.. it's recommended getting an extended. Just like searching for a good car deal.. u can land a great coverage for cheap. Just depends how u ask for it. Never come in demanding this that.. Doesn't work that way.

What dealership do you work at fam?

Contemplating on trading my car for a new Subaru Forrester. I can't deal with pressure from the salesman. I feel like I'd get shook and agree to whatever lol.

Any tips?

Contemplating on trading my car for a new Subaru Forrester. I can't deal with pressure from the salesman. I feel like I'd get shook and agree to whatever lol.

Any tips?

Finance manager would give you a choice of a bunch of different packages. Just say no to all of them. Picking a package is not mandatory. Well, you don't have to say no to everything, but just know that they make it sound like buying a package is mandatory when it's not :lol:

Don't let them jerk you around about the APR if you have a good idea of what APR you should be getting.

Last edited:

Any tips?

Know what you want before you go in. It's your best weapon against any dealer.

Know what you want, and how much you should be paying for it.

Go on sign up on truecar and get the prices for the forester and what the best deal you can get for it. Print it and take it to the dealer.

If a dealer can't match true car, move on. Usually truecar will give you the best price. I deal with a lot of people who come in with truecar quotes and we usually match them.

If you owe on your car, be prepared to pay some extra on top. Depending on how much your trade is worth. If you owe a lot, expect to pay more than what truecar or what the dealer window says.

Don't rush to give them your money. Even if you're buying for sure, find your deal, go grab something to eat, make the salesman sweat a little bit, then call them back and finish the deal. Sometimes they'll find a "deal" out of nowhere.

Stand your ground. Not all salesmen are out to steal all your money, but you don't know which ones are. The best defense is a good offense. The goal is you keep as much money as you can.

Get the KBB value for your car and calculate how much you owe versus how much it's worth. When the dealer gives you an offer, compare it to what your car is worth + how much you owe and use your best judgement. Someone else might give you more.

Bottom line, don't be a yes man. You're in control.

Last edited:
Lol. The 'say no to everything' advice is bs. You should learn what the product is before you say no. Sometimes depending on the deal snd your situation it may make sense for u to purchase one of the items. People need to understand that 2013+ cars limit you to who can work on your vehicle. Especially with computers, sensors and all that. Don't be a prick and let the finance people do their job. I do finance and I do my presentation to everyone no matter if it's cash, finance or lease. People deserve to be educated on items and not go by people who don't believe in them. I make a great living doing this and everything I sell is disclosed and agreed on. As far as interest rates.. all depends what u qualify for and u always have the option to do an either or contract which let's u shop the rate after the fact. For example.. I write u at 3.99 and u swear u can get 2.99..

We sign at 3.99

U get 7 days to get anything better. If u don't find it you stick with our rate.. if u find it, good for you. Nothing is mandatory. Everything is a choice.. do your homework and educate yourself before walking in without having a clue.

The moment u walk in and are telling us how to do our job, you lost. And I agree on not being a yes man.. you definitely have control, just don't come out as an ***. Being nice and all goes a long way. I have dealt with racist people and I refuse to let them walk all over me. I have kicked people out of my office for being absurd and rude.. It doesn't matter if it's a deal or not.. respect is big.

Im not the bragging type and it's just a normal car. I'm happy as hell to be moving on from my 99 altima (first car) to this.
2015 Kia optima ex base model.mits exactly what I wanted and I was in my price range.

Just finished tinting it and couldn't be happier man.

How big is the backseat fam?

Im not the bragging type and it's just a normal car. I'm happy as hell to be moving on from my 99 altima (first car) to this.
2015 Kia optima ex base model.mits exactly what I wanted and I was in my price range.

Just finished tinting it and couldn't be happier man.

dope for a base model. still got dual exhaust, looks like alloy wheels, and fogs. I know base model civics and accords don't even include stuff like that.

If u compare an ex accord to an ex kia.. same. You get push start, lane watch, touch screen inside, sunroof, and more.

The kias are nice cars. They Def load em up

Any tips?

If you do get one. Drop it. Get a tune and rims and you have an extended wrx hatch essientally. Homie has one he jus got some new shoes for. Theyre awaiting powder coat

If u compare an ex accord to an ex kia.. same. You get push start, lane watch, touch screen inside, sunroof, and more.

The kias are nice cars. They Def load em up

I didn't get the packages which was why I said base. The features you're talking about are the premium and luxury. Would have been like 5k more. Sticker price for my car was like 25,400 I got it for 20,200

I didn't get the packages which was why I said base. The features you're talking about are the premium and luxury. Would have been like 5k more. Sticker price for my car was like 25,400 I got it for 20,200
still looks premium though, with the dual tips, and etc. you can buy an after market touch screen double din for a few hundred and if you really wanted the push to start it could be applied also. That was a good deal. My girl got a loaded Accord and rarely ever use the sun roof. I'm the only one that ever does :lol:

Last edited:
still looks premium though, with the dual tips, and etc. you can buy an after market touch screen double din for a few hundred and if you really wanted the push to start it could be applied also. That was a good deal. My girl got a loaded Accord and rarely ever use the sun roof. I'm the only one that ever does :lol:

I feel it. Realisticly I use my phone for GPS. So I don't ever see myself using the touch screen thing.

and I live in Los Angeles so the heated seats wouldn't be useful like 11 out of 12 months of the year.

And what stars or sky am I supposed to look at in this smoggy *** city :lol:

All, I really wanted was keyless entry + push to start and an aux cord.

The fact that I can drive manual and has the auto dimming mirror was just a plus for me.

I love this car for real man. The only other car i liked in this price range was the genesis but it only gets like 18 mpg :wow:

Back
Top Bottom