\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif
man i didnt even have a car in highschool didnt get my license till the summer after when i got my first job that helped me pay for insurance and stuff

Speaking of that what insurance yall rockin with?

Im aboutta switch to geico
Currently with allstate i pay 1000 every 6 months for liability on a 2006 f150

Geico gives me a quote for similar coverage at around 650 for 6 months
Lol nah not really. Other than the occasion highway roll race we didn't do anything crazy. Both of those dumb things happened with the same person and he wasn't part of our close group of friends, lol.

i have Allstate, you have a terrible driving record or something? im paying like $520 every six months for 2 cars.  Full coverage on the Evo and comprehensive on the TL

Last edited:
@nelson99 allstatetoo but nah currently my record is clean and its 1000

The only reason i can think of is beacuse i live in LA and am 22
I have two speeding tickets aboutta hit the dmv so in tryna lock in a rate with geico before they hit lol

So by that logic were u and ur friends constantly doingg boneheaded things in high school??

:lol: man i didnt even have a car in highschool didnt get my license till the summer after when i got my first job that helped me pay for insurance and stuff

Speaking of that what insurance yall rockin with?

Im aboutta switch to geico
Currently with allstate i pay 1000 every 6 months for liability on a 2006 f150

Geico gives me a quote for similar coverage at around 650 for 6 months
Here in BC Canada, we don't get a choice. Insurance is through ICBC, a government owned company. I think I pay about a grand for a year of full coverage on the G.

Speaking of first cars in high school, what did y'all drive back in high school (or first cars, if you were a teenager and bought it yourself)? Post pics!

My first ever car: 1983 Olds Cutlass. Bought it for $800, dumped close to 6 grand into it. Full custom interior, sound system, wheels, exhaust, etc. Had it booked into the paint shop to get it painted 2 tone white and orange (to match the interior) but it got stolen a week before it was set to go to the paint shop :smh:. Cops found it 3 weeks later missing all the beats, and then I got rid of it because having it stolen left a bad taste in my mouth about the car.

I did most of the interior myself back then, including the door panels, headliner, and dying all the interior plastics white, but paid to have a shop do the seats. I still wish I'd finished that car.

@nelson99 allstatetoo but nah currently my record is clean and its 1000

The only reason i can think of is beacuse i live in LA and am 22
I have two speeding tickets aboutta hit the dmv so in tryna lock in a rate with geico before they hit lol

State Farm has been great to me but you really need to shop around for the best rate. Too many factors involved to just go by suggestions. Also, a company can still raise your rate or drop you altogether once the tickets show up and they feel you're too much of a liability. Not saying it will happen but it's possible.

Speaking of first cars in high school, what did y'all drive back in high school (or first cars, if you were a teenager and bought it yourself)? Post pics!

My first ever car: 1983 Olds Cutlass. Bought it for $800, dumped close to 6 grand into it. Full custom interior, sound system, wheels, exhaust, etc. Had it booked into the paint shop to get it painted 2 tone white and orange (to match the interior) but it got stolen a week before it was set to go to the paint shop :smh:. Cops found it 3 weeks later missing all the beats, and then I got rid of it because having it stolen left a bad taste in my mouth about the car.

I did most of the interior myself back then, including the door panels, headliner, and dying all the interior plastics white, but paid to have a shop do the seats. I still wish I'd finished that car.

First two cars were hand me downs from my brother

I dont have pics of the cars so google images will have to work for now

First was a blue 90 eclipse it had faded paint on the roof and hood but that thing was a tank. Blew the powersteering one day on the way home after a football game and mannnn was that "fun"

After that I got a 96 or so sentra. This one I had until I bought my next car then i sold it at about 198k miles got 1000 bucks for it and it all went into parts.

The first car I bought myself that was actually mine. 99 integra bought it at the end of my senior year in HS. Loved this car and had a lot of memories in it. Crashed it on the way home from college and never fixed it after.

After that i bought a cheap civic that i intended to keep until i fixed the integra but things kept coming up and eventually changed my mind. Had it for about 4 years then it got stolen. To this day idk why all they took was the battery, exhaust manifold and the stock rims.

Last edited:

[thread="266081"]Mann ive been in seats that literally wasnt even bolted in :lol: **** was so sketchy but i went with it anyway i couldve died if somethjng went wrong :smh: [/thread]
done some dumb **** back in my younger days too. Sitting in the back (trunk area) of a friends turbo 91 civic hatchback one time :smh:

sitting in the passenger seat of a civic with no dashboard installed going 140 on the freeway :smh:

Bruhhh same **** here was in a trunk before too :lol:

Man dude had a teg seats and seat belts didnt work n we was runnin up n down mountains

My first car was a 96 Cutlass Ciera, alots of memories in that joint. Ran good until a transmission leak baffled the 5 shops I went to killed it. No pics of it but google...
1996_oldsmobile_ciera-pic-49180.jpeg

wheww dat p1 tho :pimp:
that reminds me bruhh i got dipped on by a c63 amg last night was ridiculous :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: I get hyped as hell when I see people actually smashing in their fast cars they spend hella money on. Makes me sad when I see old men in super cars driving like they're scared of them.

My very first car was a 2003 Honda civic lx that my parents got me. No frills, very dependable car. Outlasted my parent's 3 series which was only a couple months older.

The 3 series is donate status at this point. No one has driven it in months. While the civic is alive and kicking and going strong. I'm still going to use the civic to get me to places where my '16 wrx might attract the wrong kind of attention.

Last edited:

This was mine. got it completely stock when i got my license and then finally sold it like a year after i graduated and got the S2K

Last edited:
I'm pushing an old *** accord right now. I love it. My car is in the shop so yeah I borrowed that from my homie for a few days. I love old 90's Japanese cars. I'll always have one. I'll just get a turbo 300zx when i got the dough for a project.

This was mine. got it completely stock when i got my license and then finally sold it like a year after i graduated and got the S2K

That front end JDM conversion is :pimp: I remember you now though, you gave me some insight when I bought my integra a few months back.

First car was my cousins 97 Accord Special Edition, crashed it into a curb at the school parking lot a month and 10 days after getting my license. Lesson learned, I definitely have a high respect for vehicles and the road.

:lol: that's the exact accord I'm whipping right there. Same color and a 5 speed :pimp: had to remove the fart cannon but left the intake. Thing is still loud as hell in tunnels. Sounds really good actually.

My fist whip that was a hand me down from my parents. Put a lot of money into it since it was getting old.

I like my new car a lot better :smile:

Last edited:
Too many of y'all to quote, but it's always interesting to see what cars people were pushing early on compared to what they're rolling now. It's kinda funny, but I think a lot of people end up loving and caring (by caring I mean feeling wise, not fixing the car wise :lol: ) more for their old beaters then the nice fancy cars they get later on down the line in life. Maybe because old beaters usually end up having a lot of "personality" due to their quirks that you find out about throughout your ownership. Whereas a lot of new cars can feel cold and boring because they're so damn reliable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom