\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Regal "sleeper" I saw at quick trip this morning
350 v8 400+hp thing sounded nasty
Why a 4 door though :smh:! Love me a 2 door regal :smokin

NT,

I have M3 fever badly later. May be a phrase but really thinking of paying down and trading in the G for a Alpine White e92. Not sure on the reliability side of it though, need to look more into it.

That or the new RCF. No interest in the new turbo V6 M4.

NT,

I have M3 fever badly later. May be a phrase but really thinking of paying down and trading in the G for a Alpine White e92. Not sure on the reliability side of it though, need to look more into it.

Do it!  At least with the M you are getting that V8 instead of one of the turbo BMW motors that they completely change every 2 years instead of refining. That's gotta help reliability.

When you say trade in the G, what car is it? 
laugh.gif

Do it!  At least with the M you are getting that V8 instead of one of the turbo BMW motors that they completely change every 2 years instead of refining. That's gotta help reliability.

When you say trade in the G, what car is it? :lol:
G37
Just got it not to long ago.

Love my G but that M3 is crazy. Both are cars I wanted to own at some point.

This a far off decision so I'll let it simmer for a bit.

NT,

That or the new RCF. No interest in the new turbo V6 M4.

GET
DA
M3
NAOOOOO

m3 > g37 by a landslide will be worth bruh will be worth

dat NA V8 hnnnnggggggg

Last edited:
I'm parting out a mk4 1.8 gti

If anyone needs any parts or knows anyone that does let me know. Everything is good except the ******

Anyone help with this issue? Washed the car on the weekend and these two thin appeared on the hood. Didn't come off with a wash. Couldn't even scratch it off with a finger nail.

Just copped the 07 e60 on Saturday. #FeelsGoodMane. Now I just need to tint the windows and add an integrated iPod connector and I'll be cool.

I am moving to Minnesota at the beginning of Oct. Anyone have any tips on products that I can use to winterize the car?

Just copped the 07 e60 on Saturday. #FeelsGoodMane. Now I just need to tint the windows and add an integrated iPod connector and I'll be cool.

I am moving to Minnesota at the beginning of Oct. Anyone have any tips on products that I can use to winterize the car?
Cant say you copped a e(insert) and not post any pictures :nerd:

Yep it should be able to be removed with the right light compound or polish with mild cutting abilities

Back
Top Bottom