\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'll post better pics soon. If a in a year or two that turbo drops I'll look into it.
:pimp:

don't want to de-rail this thread but our fam bought this Safari in 1998. Went through numerous road trips and haven't had any problems with it at all.

One of the first automobiles I've ever driven.

Finally it's time is up. Sad to see it go.

don't want to de-rail this thread but our fam bought this Safari in 1998. Went through numerous road trips and haven't had any problems with it at all.
One of the first automobiles I've ever driven.
Finally it's time is up. Sad to see it go.
My feels homie :smh: the day my van has to go ima cry like a ***** off top

And that's real.

That was just the first one I saw.

Couple manuals for ya
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/4657677028.html

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/4660738516.html

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ctd/4633342440.html

And to really top it off. A GTR Vspec twin turbo. Seems overpriced, but I don't know **** about these
laugh.gif

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/ctd/4595405006.html
wow.  i wonder the process of bringing them stateside.  probably be easier than bringing them over from Japan, Austrailia, and Europe. 

it's not fair man, just not fair
:lol:
It's actually really interesting what has happened here to the JDM car market. When they first started coming here about 7-8 years ago, they were very popular, and very expensive. However, the market it seems got a little flooded, and interest has cooled off, so now there's lots of RHD JDM cars here, and aren't selling for much anymore.

wow.  i wonder the process of bringing them stateside.  probably be easier than bringing them over from Japan, Austrailia, and Europe. 
I think you guys have a 25 year rule or something though right? So still just as difficult I would think. I know people here are now starting to market the early skylines to you guys in the states.

Repped. Thanks :pimp:

I'm looking for something that's not luxury because of the maintenance.

I was looking at the accords earlier. I'll check out some if the other options posted. Any opinions on altimas?

Def look at accords. I just grabbed an 11 one and pleased so far.

For that bodystyle, there is nothing you can do to be able to legally drive them here. 
really?  i thought companies like motorex did that stuff.  convert them to driveable usa standards, import taxes, whatnot. 
R34's were never a part of that. Nothing can be done that allows them to be driveable here. I'm sure people have tried to register them as 240sx's or something but have fun getting your car crushed

R34's were never a part of that. Nothing can be done that allows them to be driveable here. I'm sure people have tried to register them as 240sx's or something but have fun getting your car crushed
too bad.  used to dream about those.. guess i'll keep dreaming LOL.  the early R35's are getting cheaper.  some day..

too bad.  used to dream about those.. guess i'll keep dreaming LOL.  the early R35's are getting cheaper.  some day..
As much as i love R34's, since they're practically the same price i'd rather buy an R35 anyway.  You're getting a lot more car

Last edited:
I believe there's only like 5 or so r34s that are here legally from motorex, then the government stepped in and shut them down.

Thanks everyone!!!

Thought it was an m3 for a sec

Looks good tho bruh have you ever thought about black rims

Blue on black cars look so evil :pimp:

At first I was gonna consider black when I got them painted from alloy but everyone does black and imo black takes away from the wheels especially some concave style wheels

exactly how i feel too the only downside of blsck wheels

tbh i actually prefer gunmetal just a really dark gray

I believe there's only like 5 or so r34s that are here legally from motorex, then the government stepped in and shut them down.
If there were any Motorex R34's it means they tried to register them as R33's so they're probably impounded and crushed by now

Even with the modifications Motorex was doing to make the Skylines pass US safety and emissions inspections, the R34 was never able to be driven here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom