\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of Supra's my friend just bought one a month ago; a limited edition 15th anniversary in green. Drove from NY to Iowa to pick it up. Paid 17 grand everything original. Owner was a standup guy gave him a full set of tires for free.

Speaking of Supra's my friend just bought one a month ago; a limited edition 15th anniversary in green. Drove from NY to Iowa to pick it up. Paid 17 grand everything original. Owner was a standup guy gave him a full set of tires for free.
aren't the limited edition ones non-turbo automatics? 

I shopped around plenty. I wouldn't of gotten a 14 any less than this 15. New engines? Iam coo, this one is just fine. V6 300+ is plenty for where and how I drive.

I shopped around plenty. I wouldn't of gotten a 14 any less than this 15. New engines? Iam coo, this one is just fine. V6 300+ is plenty for where and how I drive.

The 350 isn't a bad engine. Fuel efficient for a 300HP V6. Its just that its a decade old now. The 2.0 Turbo in the NX is getting retuned to upwards of 250HP and place in the 250. Not as much speculation on the 350 front but some are thinking a V6 turbo. I own a second gen IS250 and would feel awkward buying a brand new car with a ten year old engine in it so I'm holding out for the 2016 model year with the 2.0 turbo. If you're happy then enjoy it. I can't wait for mine.

Excuse my Lexus ignorance, i haven't really followed them much. But is the IS350 F Sport the same thing as the IS-F just a new name? Or is that just like a sports package on the regular is350?

Excuse my Lexus ignorance, i haven't really followed them much. But is the IS350 F Sport the same thing as the IS-F just a new name? Or is that just like a sports package on the regular is350?

No, the F-Sport is the same engine as the normal V6 IS350 with a slightly tuned suspension and styling. The IS-F features a V8. The current generation IS does not have an IS-F version at this time.

aren't the limited edition ones non-turbo automatics? 
For 1997 all Supra models (turbo and N/A) were available under the designation limited edition 15th anniversary and contained the exterior badging and special floor mats.  I almost bought a 97 black on black turbo 6-speed with 45K miles from a guy on ebay last year but had it inspected and found resprays along with multiple leaks and maintenance failures.  I really wished it had checked out as I haven't been able to find another black on black 97 or 98 for a while now.  Props to your boy JPEG, sounds like at 17k it was an N/A version though. 

E92 on Vossen CV3s (adding suspension in the near future)

Thanks everyone!!!

Thought it was an m3 for a sec

Looks good tho bruh have you ever thought about black rims

Blue on black cars look so evil :pimp:

At first I was gonna consider black when I got them painted from alloy but everyone does black and imo black takes away from the wheels especially some concave style wheels

That IS too sick :smokin My brothers got a 2nd gen and I'm looking to pick up a 1st gen (or 2nd depending on pricing) in a year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom