\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Family friend is offering to sell me his 2004 Acura TL with 96,000 miles. Clean title. Good body, only a few scratches and minor dents.

Used Bart a majority of life in Bay so it's been well maintained.

I've sat in it, feels great and runs great.

He was planning to put a 7,500 asking price but since he's friends with my dad will give it to me for 5k.

I think it's a hell of a deal considering KBB has it at around 8k value.

What do you guys think?
My car knowledge is very minimal but I know it's a lot better of a car than my current bucket
laugh.gif
That's a ******* steal bro. I'm looking for a 04-08 TL for my GF right now. that car is worth 10k easy with under 100k miles.

if you don't buy it, send him my way 
laugh.gif

Dead srs. I got cash in hand i'll come get it this weekend

Last edited:
Its been running this long, im sure it will be fine. In any case, find out how much repairs would be. Getting it under KBB value would still be awesome.

Plus that body style TL is GOAT.

I'd judge price based on my local craigslist, it doesn't matter what KBB or any of those other sites say if they aren't selling for that price.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Last edited:

So what are u looking for in this car. Sporty, reliable, luxery, gas mileage?
I want something reliable that has good gas mileage. Nothing too small.
I would say a good option for you would be an Acura TSX. Basically it's a 4 cylinder TL. So really good gas mileage, very reliable, and it's not a very small car.  Also pretty nice interiors.

Somethin like this (hey you even get some cool gray 11s with it!)

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4653416508.html

There is also Accord, Camry, Mazda 6, etc.  A bunch of cars in the categories. But the TSX's and TL's are very nice and look the best IMO. Plus can't beat Honda reliability

Last edited:
I would say a good option for you would be an Acura TSX. Basically it's a 4 cylinder TL. So really good gas mileage, very reliable, and it's not a very small car.  Also pretty nice interiors.

Somethin like this (hey you even get some cool gray 11s with it!)
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4653416508.html

There is also Accord, Camry, Mazda 6, etc.  A bunch of cars in the categories. But the TSX's and TL's are very nice and look the best IMO. Plus can't beat Honda reliability

Repped. Thanks :pimp:

I'm looking for something that's not luxury because of the maintenance.

I was looking at the accords earlier. I'll check out some if the other options posted. Any opinions on altimas?

I'm looking for something that's not luxury because of the maintenance.

I was looking at the accords earlier. I'll check out some if the other options posted. Any opinions on altimas?
Yea sounds like the Acura is a good choice then.  Very reliable but also nicer inside than most of the similar cars, such as the accord

They're ok.

Would rather tell someone to go with an ///M6 (assuming you're buying brand new) any day of the week, any week of the month and any month of the year.

They were around the same price (B7

this id take the m6 over a 7 easily

but the competition is tough tho m6 rs7 and cls amg all are
pimp.gif
I agree whole-heartedly, but comparing an M6 to a 7 series is the epitome of comparing apples to oranges.
Yet, you'll "take" a B7 over any AM? Then, you use the idiom "apples to oranges" ?

Remind me to block you next time you directly quote me with your nonsense.
Go back and quote me where I said ANY Aston Martin.

I was talking exclusively about the Aston Martin in question.  

Better luck next time.

Yea sounds like the Acura is a good choice then.  Very reliable but also nicer inside than most of the similar cars, such as the accord

That year TSX and that gen Accord are not too different in terms of interior. I actually lile the look of the Accord more.

They're ok.

Would rather tell someone to go with an ///M6 (assuming you're buying brand new) any day of the week, any week of the month and any month of the year.

They were around the same price (B7

this id take the m6 over a 7 easily

but the competition is tough tho m6 rs7 and cls amg all are
pimp.gif
I agree whole-heartedly, but comparing an M6 to a 7 series is the epitome of comparing apples to oranges.

Yet, you'll "take" a B7 over any AM? Then, you use the idiom "apples to oranges" ?

Remind me to block you next time you directly quote me with your nonsense.
Go back and quote me where I said ANY Aston Martin.

I was talking exclusively about the Aston Martin in question.  

Better luck next time.
Go buy it.

Post pics
smokin.gif
Well..that's one way of admitting you were wrong, I guess.

You're really having a hard time accepting the fact that people don't like that car, huh?

Last edited:
Naw, I went back and saw that you said "that Aston", when I thought you said "an Aston".

I mean, I'm just being realistic here. You like it as much as you say you do, that you're bashing nearly a $.5MM car, go buy it

"And as for the critics, tell me I don't get it. Everybody could tell you how to do it, they never did it."
Not trying to be an ***.
Was that quote Gandhi or Jesus?

I don't care how much a car costs.  If it looks like crap, it looks like crap.

Further proof that wealth will never be able to buy class or taste.

Back
Top Bottom