\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

On the topic of bigger cars, does anyone have any experience with 06-08 passats?

My gf had one before getting a 2012 cc. It was an ok car but a bit boring, the 2.0t is a great motor and I got it revo flashed for her and it woke the motor up but other than that it was just ok.

Are you looking to buy one?

My dad's sleeping, I'll need to wake him up for the keys.

Can you give me until Tom.?
:lol:lol:lol:
But do post mo pics tho :evil:

Ps i understand da sarcasm :l

My dad let me drive his Aston today.

My mom thinks he's very cool with a convertible. Fits just right for his age :smokin
He says he got it for da yambs :smokin
How fast have you driven this thing ?

Last edited:
Ehh the article I read said some r34s were grandfathered in since the government basically messed up allowing them to be made legal in the first place. I'm not doubting you, just I vaguely remember researching it cuz I didn't believe it. I might've in fact posted the article in here in the past.

Last edited:
My dad's sleeping, I'll need to wake him up for the keys.

Can you give me until Tom.?
:lol:lol:lol:
But do post mo pics tho :evil:

Ps i understand da sarcasm :l

My dad let me drive his Aston today.

My mom thinks he's very cool with a convertible. Fits just right for his age :smokin
He says he got it for da yambs :smokin
How fast have you driven this thing ?

:rofl:

Barely over 100

I do redline my subie, though :lol: no dambs
Aw c'mon bruh you gotta let that thang work SOMETIMES :lol: driving it like a Cadillac n **** :rofl: jk gon head playa

Why are R34's banned anyways?

I always thought it was emissions, which can be modified but theres literally nothing you can do to make them legal?

Why are R34's banned anyways?

I always thought it was emissions, which can be modified but theres literally nothing you can do to make them legal?

Motorex a company based out of California imported a handful of r33 gts gts-t's and gtr's and began doing crash tests on them. They showed the results to the feds and showed them what they were going to modify on the cars to bring them up to safety , and emission standards . and the feds approved their plans .. now with that being said ... motorex started bringing in r32's r33's and r34's and began selling cars to the public for a fat price tag ... the thing is .. is that motorex never brought in and crash tested r32's and r34's .. they used the results of the 33's they crash tested for the 32's and 34's and the fed's found out they were different generations from the r33 they shut down motorex for bringing in and selling cars that had no crash test results .. all r32's and 34's that were already sold were grandfathered in .. the fed's kept 33's eligible for import between march 96 - july 98 .. and are still available to import now.. it has NOTHING to do with how fast they are or any of that .. its strictly because japan has different emission standards and safety standards than the U.S does .. now if you were to buy an r33 between those years .. 1.you would pay for the car and taxes in japan .. 2.pay for the container and freight to have it shipped to your local port .. 3. pay the U.S government 1/3 of the cars value for buying outside of the U.S 4. pay a registered importer to bring the car up to the specs of nhtsa . dot . epa and federal regulations within 120 days of it hitting u.s soil ... parts , labor blah blah blah 5. pay to have the car bonded by both the state you reside in and by the federal government .. 6. after the car is brought up to specs by the R.I you have it inspected by the fed's and they have to sign off and give you the stamp of approval .. 7. then find a company to insure it so you can legally drive on the roads .. and after you spent alllll that money to get it here and get it legal and legit you gonna put just liability on it ? HELL NO but the thing is they cant just go source another federally legal skyline without doing all the steps i just said again.. so there for .. full coverage is somewhere around 1000/month depending on your age and driving record .. 32's and 34's are illegal because no acceptable crash test info was provided ..

My gf had one before getting a 2012 cc. It was an ok car but a bit boring, the 2.0t is a great motor and I got it revo flashed for her and it woke the motor up but other than that it was just ok.

Are you looking to buy one?

Yep, how was the size? Thanks for any help.

some rich car collector should just take one for the team and legalize all these sought after cars tbh if i win the lotto i got yall :rofl:

then again id prob have homes where the whips would be legal anyway :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice info, crash testing makes sense.

Installed the Skunk 2 shortshifter on my Si. What is a 20 min job took an hour and a half from parts falling in the center console and me pulling everything apart to the actual adapter not fitting in one of the bushings. Had to pry it out and literally force it in with grease. Hands are all cut up from tryingrg to grab the piece that fell in my console before I gave up and just took everything apart.

Satisfied though, my shifts are much smoother and going from 2nd to 3rd is no longer a journey. 3rd to 4th feels super sporty, as sporty as an Si can get anyways.

Last edited:
Repped. Thanks :pimp:

I'm looking for something that's not luxury because of the maintenance.

I was looking at the accords earlier. I'll check out some if the other options posted. Any opinions on altimas?

Def look at accords. I just grabbed an 11 one and pleased so far.

More info on price / reviews so far, if you don't mind.

Looking to buy a accord for a daily commuter.

That is definitely a custom. I couldn't imagine who would do that to a G wagon. It looks horrendous

Definitely not a custom. Looks to be an older G320 with G55 wheels and tailpipes.

Can't say I'm a massive fan of the one you took a photo of, but the G63 variants are pretty bad ***.

I saw this today is this an actual Mercedes or a custom.

G-Class Cabrio

Daym I didn't even know that existed. Thanks for dropping the knowledge on me.

always kinda wanted that G-Wagon Cabrio back in the early 2000s...I remember seeing it in the Lil Kim's video (forgot which one) and wanted it. Worked my butt off for a downpayment the next year and went with the regular G-wagon and thru some 23s on it

Back
Top Bottom