\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My gawd the come up on that Evo is insane! You're getting one heck of a deal from the looks of it nelson999 nelson999

How many total miles are on the car?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Real clean car bro! Always been a fan of that body style. Seeing it makes me miss my old 82 Caddy Coupe DeVille. Make sure to post of some pick when you do the Olds Rocket swap, that'll be cool. And props for picking a Rocket engine to swap in, rather then the generic 350 most people would go with (I'm guilty of that, put one in my old caddy
laugh.gif
)
Yeah no use in coppin a 350 when the 307 is basically the same. I wanted to give it a 442 type of feel to it so i chose the Rocket. going to be pushing 500 horses when it's all said and done. pulled the 455 out of a 68 442 with 64k miles. being rebuilt slowly through the winter in my uncles garage on our free time. can't wait!!!! thanks's for the props! 

Real clean car bro! Always been a fan of that body style. Seeing it makes me miss my old 82 Caddy Coupe DeVille. Make sure to post of some pick when you do the Olds Rocket swap, that'll be cool. And props for picking a Rocket engine to swap in, rather then the generic 350 most people would go with (I'm guilty of that, put one in my old caddy :lol: )
Yeah no use in coppin a 350 when the 307 is basically the same. I wanted to give it a 442 type of feel to it so i chose the Rocket. going to be pushing 500 horses when it's all said and done. pulled the 455 out of a 68 442 with 64k miles. being rebuilt slowly through the winter in my uncles garage on our free time. can't wait!!!! thanks's for the props! 
Just looked up the 455

Makes a lot of since to drop that in instead if a 350 :pimp: post pics when you start working in it homies

You doing rear end upgrades n stuff also to hold up with all that power?
of course! if i put that 455 in there with my rear now i would shred that ***** on my first WOT! i pulled the whole drive train on the 68 442. motor, ******, rear end. and some suspension parts as well. 

Went to pick my homie up from work and saw that c7 in black pull up to the gas station

All I saw was the lights and the outline of the body

:smh: that's that batmobile foreal bruh :lol:

How much does that run for?
Well I did it myself so the price of everything I bought was roughly $45. Bought wax, a couple new microfiber rags/towel, car wax, wheel cleaner, the sea foam, and some buffering pads. Then I spent about 4 hours doing everything, with my brother helping also. 
Oh yeah and is that car turbo'd?
Yes, and the turbo is still stock for now. 

@Andretti   the Seafoam is usually on sale for $8.99 at Autozone never more than 10 bucks great product. def recommend it, just fill her up with high octane fuel and add it in your tank and mash that gas! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom