\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no hate, but even the Evo (no-Navi) interior looks way cleaner than this. My first thought was clutter when I test drove one. It's nothing serious, but I prefer my interiors way more streamlined and "neat" looking.

Last edited:
im not a wide dude, i can fit a large shirt...but those X recaro seats don't do it for me. too narrow lol.

When I bought my X brand new in 08 I was a bigger guy 225... The seats felt fine lol...

It's better narrow that way u literally won't move when turning lol.. Snug as hell lolol.

Nice gif @WhatCanISay Lol, just my opinion, actually I take it back... The 06 model (alfa romeo or however u spell it) was horrid... The front end killed it.

Dude that interior has a lot going on.. Like its really busy

Nope :frown:

It'd be nice, but I don't want the navi if its not OEM. I'd rather just spend a little extra and have a device like a Nexus 7 or iMini that I can undock and use as a multimedia device in addition to a navigation system. :pimp:

Yeah I recently upgraded my GS400 non navi to a pioneer headunit and had them install the parking break override so I can mirror my Nexus 5 for Navigation. It works well, you should look into it.

My interior might be considered bland but when i got 400+ wheel horsepower throwing me back in the seat i forget all about what the interior looks like. *shrug*

i also forget about the interior when i walk away looking at this....

Last edited:
I have an evo X and while I agree that the interior isn't up to par, I didn't buy the car for the interior... I bought it for the awd system and everything else under the hood. The Recaro seats are an added bonus though.

I personally can't stand the new sti model.. I've "hated" but respected stis due to the boxer engine and how they look, especially the 04 models and the previous hatch models.. But the new ones are just turrible

Well said , my only gripe would be the trunk of the evo x ... can't fit s*** back there !!
Any other evos on here? lol and here's mine btw :smile:
[ATTACHMENT=7064]et[/ATTACHMENT]

My interior might be considered bland but when i got 400+ wheel horsepower throwing me back in the seat i forget all about what the interior looks like. *shrug*

i also forget about the interior when i walk away looking at this....

400 hp? *looks at my stock 12 wrx* i could take you :tongue:

jk

wanting to get back to the lexus side. i really need an SUV in upstate ny. wish i could afford the LX 570 i love the look of it. going to look into the gx 460 i like the look of the newer joints as well 2010 +

Im thinking of plasti dipping + gloss on my Si.

Any suggestions on color? Im black on black (well anthracite) right now. Theres a lot of nice dips on DipYourCar forums...leaning on camo green or a nice blue.

Thoughts?

Great to see the evo starting to come out again.. Man I love the ix soon much... Wish I got one when I had the chance (probably would have been stuck with a psycho ex girlfriend though lol).

Im thinking of plasti dipping + gloss on my Si.

Any suggestions on color? Im black on black (well anthracite) right now. Theres a lot of nice dips on DipYourCar forums...leaning on camo green or a nice blue.

Thoughts?

I'm black on black too, but the dip is starting to fade... I'm leaning towards bronze for me or possibly a dark blue gloss they have.

Great to see the evo starting to come out again.. Man I love the ix soon much... Wish I got one when I had the chance (probably would have been stuck with a psycho ex girlfriend though lol).
I'm black on black too, but the dip is starting to fade... I'm leaning towards bronze for me or possibly a dark blue gloss they have.
If they had a Takata green, id be all over that. Im actually leaning on purple or red right now...

Do any of you have experience with Maaco paint jobs? I can't quite find a good answer online, I have heard both good and bad things. Also, I have heard that plastidip is a good solution for blacking our wheels? I'm trying to black out my Armada, thanks!

Interesting story. I stopped next to a gentleman and his Jeep SRT-8 at a red light with my subie, hoping that he would want to run it (I recently passed my 1k miles and wanted to test her out.) The gentleman rolls down the window and says "you're on NT?" :lol: :nthat:

Long story short, we ran it on an open road and MAN does that jeep move. :smokin
Love the sound of the SRT-8.

Really cool dude too :smokin

reveal yourself jeep owner :nerd:

Interesting story. I stopped next to a gentleman and his Jeep SRT-8 at a red light with my subie, hoping that he would want to run it (I recently passed my 1k miles and wanted to test her out.) The gentleman rolls down the window and says "you're on NT?" :lol: :nthat:

Long story short, we ran it on an open road and MAN does that jeep move. :smokin
Love the sound of the SRT-8.

Really cool dude too :smokin

Very good pass my man... That was the first time I ever opened up my truck like that but it proved futile against the weight difference.... But still it was incredibly fun nonetheless. Air Spider 777 I tried to make you proud hahaha. But a little back story I go to the "other" school across from you so I see the Aston Martin all the time... When you post pics I recognized the area... So when I seen the Subaru with temp tags I told myself if it had gold rims that has to be him... I told myself I was gonna ask if you was a NT'er because no way in hell anybody in my city is pushing that lol... It won't be the last time, we'll meet again, I'll have my revenge!!! Lol. Glad you got home safe my man.

Last edited:
thekid973 thekid973 @WhatCanISay Great story gentlemen! TheKid973, you did the SRT family proud! haha And WhatCanISay, I am glad you learned a little more about the SRT Jeep. Thats one of the things I love about the Jeep SRT, the surprise factor it gives to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom