\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

@TheKid973 @WhatCanISay Great story gentlemen! TheKid973, you did the SRT family proud! haha And WhatCanISay, I am glad you learned a little more about the SRT Jeep. Thats one of the things I love about the Jeep SRT, the surprise factor it gives to a lot of people.
It shoudnt surprise anyone though, the SRT models just look straight nasty. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If I was ever in the market for an SUV, def a Jeep no questions asked.

i'm very surprised by the outcome of that.  I would have thought stock vs stock that the SRT would win. Obviously it's extremely easy to make a turbo car fast, but i know how held back they are from the factory

i'm very surprised by the outcome of that.  I would have thought stock vs stock that the SRT would win. Obviously it's extremely easy to make a turbo car fast, but i know how held back they are from the factory

The Jeep does weight 1000 pounds more to be fair, and the Trans is likely slower...

You two meeting was awesome... I love NT when random **** like that happens... Really makes it a community feel...

This. :smokin Great story! Meeting people from a forum and meeting the face that's behind that screen name is always cool.

Last edited:

The Jeep does weight 1000 pounds more to be fair, and the Trans is likely slower...
of course. i just know how restricted Evos/STI's are from the factory.  They feel slow as balls

edit: not sure what year the guys Jeep is, but i looked up 2012 srt and it's stock 1/4 mile time is identical to that of the 2014 STI. 13.3

Last edited:
Im gonna make a prediction and say the 2015 mustang is gonna be a HUGE hit.
The overall design will have euro and jdm cats rethinking their options. It has a "could be euro, could be jdm" look to it.
Plus, the power for the price ratio. V8 manual starting at 32k. We talking about 420+hp. RWD, True manual transmission. And its not a huge boat like chally, charger and camaro. Plus, aftermarket support for stangs have always been strong
Who agrees? :nerd:

Is it really a prediction to say the Mustang will be a huge hit? :lol:
Stang lovers gonna love stangs regardless. But im speaking more on the euro/jdm demographic. 2015 stang is by no means the usual muscle car. It's doesnt have a huge boxy body style, doesnt have a bland interior.

Ford had me sold on the last model until i saw those ugly retro gauges. This one i can get see myself driving.

Dollar for hp its really hard to beat its pretty much a steal

lie the front of the 15' but im not sold on the back and how it looks odd from the side.

i gotta see it in person up close.

did they change anything on the engine for the 5.0 or is it still pushing 420hp?

lie the front of the 15' but im not sold on the back and how it looks odd from the side.

i gotta see it in person up close.

did they change anything on the engine for the 5.0 or is it still pushing 420hp?
Its a fastback, thats why it may look funny from the side.

wait so you like it now? :lol:

Who me?
I wasnt sure at first. I disliked it more than I liked it. But after seeing some renders of the possibilties I was sold.

Last edited:
Is it really a prediction to say the Mustang will be a huge hit? :lol:
Stang lovers gonna love stangs regardless. But im speaking more on the euro/jdm demographic. 2015 stang is by no means the usual muscle car. It's doesnt have a huge boxy body style, doesnt have a bland interior.

It won't be a hit with that crowd. Around my way most of the JDM dudes are into JDM because they can't afford anything better, the ones that can go with subarus and evos.

European crowd is European.

I didn't like this mustang but man, that thing is :pimp:

Still, GM>

I come from a Chevy family. Stangs are unheard of, but im levitating towards one.

Nah. Maro.

Last edited:
It won't be a hit with that crowd. Around my way most of the JDM dudes are into JDM because they can't afford anything better, the ones that can go with subarus and evos.

European crowd is European.
You're right. I forgot how closed minded people can become. :smh:

I thought stang lovers were dissapointed with the new stang.
They sure are. I guess because the design is too radical and it doesnt look 100% american. That's why im thinking the jdm/euro crowd would like it but ignorant people gonna be ignorant

Someone posted this pic on a mustang forum

And...yea :lol:

SixBanger
Registered Member

Oh the humanity.

CandyRed11
Registered Member

I have to say that when I see a car that is THAT low, I expect to see neon lights that blink with 30" subwoofers. Just saying.

jrexer

Now it just needs a stuffed animal hanging from the rear bumper

I think people will like it more when they see it in person

But then again those are the same dudes that like the 06 body style... Probably the ugliest car I've ever seen. It actually made me despise the mustang

Back
Top Bottom