\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not everyone is in the jdm tuner community
of course not, some people are into luxury, some into 4x4,  euros,  Imports,  muscle cars, exotics, lowriders, etc.  So just because a car is not in that category that you are into, doesn't mean the car is over-hyped or overrated. 

depends what car it is, what mods are done to it, what state you live in.  

answer all of those questions then it will be easier to find out how hard it will be.  

but if its 25 yrs old you can register it here without any restrictions.  the first year of the r32 skylines will be legal here next year because of this law!

R34
Euro e36 m

Uhhhh........Cali.....:smh:

Last edited:
I know the Toyota Soarer (Lexus SC) was available with a 2jz turbo; but were the Toyota Aristos available with turbos from the factory in other markets ?

Or is that one pictured above modified ?
The aristo came with a 2jz with twin turbos from the factory

ugggghhh :x :x :smokin :smokin

I would totally roll with one of these over a Skyline if I were about that "imported import" like

Last edited:
ugggghhh
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I would totally roll with one of these over a Skyline if I were about that "imported import" like
its just like a 4 door supra.

Last edited:

ugggghhh
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

its just like a 4 door supra.
aka da lex bubble...

LOTS of LS swaps on that baby online...

C'mon Ninja ... I thought someone as well versed in hood slang as yourself would know the 91+ SC is the "Lex Bubble" and the 98-04 GS is the "Frog Eye Lex"
laugh.gif
cats round my way always called da gs da lex bubble, da SC was just da lex coupe

Damn that Supra was walking that Lambo all over the highway 
laugh.gif

Its a shame that **** was painted lime green 
alien.gif

Thousands of times more skill involved as well... anybody can learn to launch. Not most have the balls to test the limits of their drifting abilities... unless they have the means to replace vehicles/parts/tires alot so yea IMO vids like da lex bubble are way doper than that s2k w/ over 1k hp doin a handstand

Its whatever tho. Going reallly fast is fun too hah

Thousands of times more skill involved as well... anybody can learn to launch. Not most have the balls to test the limits of their drifting abilities... unless they have the means to replace vehicles/parts/tires alot so yea IMO vids like da lex bubble are way doper than that s2k w/ over 1k hp doin a handstand

Its whatever tho. Going reallly fast is fun too hah

you end up making it out here this past weekend?I ended up talking to Amir khan a lot at the fight and after our convo I'm looking for that 458 harder, hoping to get it late this year in miami if all works out

it's a high you can't get anywhere else

Exactly! I was on the tracks a couple weeks ago and yanking on that e-brake around corners, letting my wheels slide out was both the most fun and scariest thing I've ever done. I don't care what people say, going around a corner at 80 mph "safely" is just such a bigger thrill than doing drag in a straight line...for me, at least.

Only negative thing I can see is that my tires/brakes expenses are about to go up :rolleyes

Last edited:
you end up making it out here this past weekend?I ended up talking to Amir khan a lot at the fight and after our convo I'm looking for that 458 harder, hoping to get it late this year in miami if all works out

Nope. The struggle is real out here for some lol. My cousins ended up n Reno n my broke *** freinds came down here to borgata AC

Obv won on floyd but light work. Did ok on the tables. But went 4/4 yesterday on the NFL so i cant complain.

The fight went pretty much as expected so i guess im fine with it. We goin next fight regaurdless even if i gotta take the L n book all the flights myself.

Wait until the 458 Speciale is released. You should be able to pick up a 2010 for under well under $200k at that point.

Back
Top Bottom