\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wait until the 458 Speciale is released. You should be able to pick up a 2010 for under well under $200k at that point.
Yeah I'm still trying to decide on what color I want while I've been looking, trying to find a color i like out there that's not white, black, or red.  
Nope. The struggle is real out here for some lol. My cousins ended up n Reno n my broke *** freinds came down here to borgata AC

Obv won on floyd but light work. Did ok on the tables. But went 4/4 yesterday on the NFL so i cant complain.

The fight went pretty much as expected so i guess im fine with it. We goin next fight regaurdless even if i gotta take the L n book all the flights myself.
dam 4/4 on nfl, u a regular sports better?  I wish i was a bigger gambler and put more on floyd than I did but I can't complain bout a lil bonus.  When u come out to Vegas next time u need to hit the gun store they got a big selection, I've been trying to read thru the gun thread (dam its long) and u seem like a big gun head.  

ATS

i feel like if I was only going to have one Ferrari, it'd have to be red. I have seen a mean looking 458 around my way that's a beautiful blue though. not sure if it's painted, wrapped, or just a factory color.

is it the tour de france blue?  Amir Khan's got a red one that I've seen in person and I know other ppl with white and black ones and their all dope colors but I think I wanna get something different.  Don't know bout yellow or silver either

is it the tour de france blue?  Amir Khan's got a red one that I've seen in person and I know other ppl with white and black ones and their all dope colors but I think I wanna get something different.  Don't know bout yellow or silver either

Navy and tan interior , gunmetal and tan ( football colored ) interior , a leather joint like the game had lol

Yellow is too synonymous with lambo and Porsche.

Lol damn hard to say what color to get tho. I went with red because I had never had a red car

Hard to turn something like this down

Last edited:
i feel like if I was only going to have one Ferrari, it'd have to be red. I have seen a mean looking 458 around my way that's a beautiful blue though. not sure if it's painted, wrapped, or just a factory color.

Def. Red for Ferrari.

Also......ninjahood ain't neva lied.

The GS has always been called da lex bubble from what I know also.

Yellow is too synonymous with lambo and Porsche.

Lol damn hard to say what color to get tho. I went with red because I had never had a red car

Hard to turn something like this down

Oooo Gawd

Let me hold that for a weekend? How much you chargin?

for yall saying red, don't get me wrong I think red is dope too but I'm planning to get this to have in miami when I get a crib down there and I'd just ideally like to have a color thats not as common down there.

Speaking of that, I've always been a ferrari over lambo dude but back in 06-07 my homegirl had my favorite murcie ever b/c of the color, it was a dope color to me and it wasn't common even in LA where she lived. Her Oro Adonis Murcie is dope to me still to this day.

I like that mercy in that color young . Most my cars I've bought we're plain Jane black or silver but I'm looking into getting funky with it in the future like army green and glass bottle green tint ,

Yeah all the cars I've had so far been either black, white, or silver/grey cept for 1.  I'm not trying to do my regular colors for this 458 tho.  I've had all luxury cars, this will be my first exotic.  I've had 2 maseratis but I don't consider Masi's exotic

Last edited:
I like that mercy in that color young . Most my cars I've bought we're plain Jane black or silver but I'm looking into getting funky with it in the future like army green and glass bottle green tint ,

I've always wanted a matte green G-Wagen. There's a matte grey G55 across the street from me and it's just :x: smokin

younghollywood - that gold is awesome. Lambos deserve nothing less than a wild, outrageous color. This was always my favorite color, personally:

Last edited:

Maserati's arent exotic?

Eh..yes and no.

What about orange? Idk about orange on a Rari though...on a Lambo its amazing.
don't get me wrong, maseratis are beautiful to me and that's why I bought the Quattroporte years ago and got the Granturismo now and I think technically they are considered exotic but I just always seen exotics as ferraris, lambos, mclarens, bugattis, spykers, pagani etc.  But Im not sure which cars really r considered exotic, I mean I've had 2 bentley gts and I consider them luxury but I've heard them being called exotics.

lol I wouldn't want orange on a ferrari but on lambo its not bad.  My same homegirl who had the oro adonis murcie had this orange gallardo

Young I would def say Masi is exotic. You just happend to have the luxury Masi that was to compete with the S class. But as you and I know when you turn on that quattroporte engine, That sound is exotic. No other luxury car makes that sound not even the Panamaras

Last edited:
Young I would def say Masi is exotic. You just happend to have the luxury Masi that was to compete with the S class. But as you and I know when you turn on that quattroporte engine, That sound is exotic. No other luxury car makes that sound not even the Panamaras
Yeah definitely, I guess I just have some bad feelings still with that QP from ****** issues partially b/c it was the 04 model and those early year QPs were known for it and partially my fault for driving it long distances out of town.   This Granturismo does feel more like an exotic tho now I'll say. 

Something about a blue Ferrari Ive always liked.... its like the antithesis of what people picture when they think Ferrari

Last edited:
Lol NT x Ferrari Chat not the real one.

That'd be like me just pullin up to the Greenwich Yacht Club when I ain't got no business bein there.

If you ever n Eastern Shore MD hmu. We will go darken the bar at the yacht club on my street. Haha so many old white heads. Wont lie been here a month plus now and its still jus kinda odd. Even if i wasnt black bein n are 20s me n my girl stick out like sore thumbs. Next year we gettin a boat

Back
Top Bottom