\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

712AE8A1-69D4-4335-8BC8-FA6259B0E840.jpeg

Finally gave her a bath. Was waiting for my propane swap and had to take advantage of the cleanliness
You get them porcelain plates on that bad boy yet? I know we spoke about this a while back but I don't remember if you said you already got em or were in the process of getting em. Looks good & squeaky clean👍

Finally gave her a bath. Was waiting for my propane swap and had to take advantage of the cleanliness

Love it. How do you like the red on white?? I ordered that color also but was having second thoughts. Never owned red before, I know it’s least common out here and that’s what drew me to it.

Mine will here soon, but I haven’t sold my Model 3 yet. ETA is April 7-21 and I might have to delay it. I wasn’t expecting it so soon. TBH I may not even take it because I’m already overwhelmed with buying cars. I preordered it before the recent 4K increase. I no longer have an SUV, and this is more than I wanted to spend. Is it worth it?

Would love to see more pics if you got ‘em!

Love it. How do you like the red on white?? I ordered that color also but was having second thoughts. Never owned red before, I know it’s least common out here and that’s what drew me to it.

Mine will here soon, but I haven’t sold my Model 3 yet. ETA is April 7-21 and I might have to delay it. I wasn’t expecting it so soon. TBH I may not even take it because I’m already overwhelmed with buying cars. I preordered it before the recent 4K increase. I no longer have an SUV, and this is more than I wanted to spend. Is it worth it?

Before I ordered my Y I wanted a gray with white interior but I IMMEDIATELY changed my mind when I saw the red with white test car.

You get them porcelain plates on that bad boy yet? I know we spoke about this a while back but I don't remember if you said you already got em or were in the process of getting em. Looks good & squeaky clean👍
Thanks man, I have actually had the porcelain plates for about 5 years now. Had em on my IS and had em transferred over to the Y. Will look much better once i black out my emblems on the Y

(Terrible pic overall)

FBAD80F3-05DF-4069-AE60-D79CDE102D35.jpeg

4860A4A3-7FE5-498A-B7FE-E857054AFC8F.jpeg

Man i switched colors 5 times after i ordered. Red, grey, black. Switched between interior colors too. But i am SO happy i went with the red/white.

The red is an eye catcher and as you stated, the rarest color (likely due to it being the most expensive). I think that it works so well with the black accents all around the car and specifically with the carbon fiber spoiler and uberturbines on the Performance.

The white interior is just amazing to me. I feel like it is relatively unique (i know other cars have it, but compared to 9/10 cars….) and gives the car a spaceship vibe. I ended up deciding if im getting a Tesla, i should get the real Tesla vibe. I was very skeptical since my dogs ride, but It is very easy to clean. I keep baby wipes and they clean up anything. I have the cover for the dogs anyway so its not an issue.

Car is 100% worth it. Love talking about it so if you have any questions feel free to PM me

99B03B8C-2169-4E37-9D43-A203C56D17D4.jpeg

FD616375-5077-40D8-8925-ACD807A07AE6.jpeg

63733871-D003-44ED-97D5-89E0C0FDFC7F.jpeg

9BF8596D-CAC4-4C55-A9DC-860927A09B67.jpeg

Thanks man, I have actually had the porcelain plates for about 5 years now. Had em on my IS and had em transferred over to the Y. Will look much better once i black out my emblems on the Y

(Terrible pic overall)

Man i switched colors 5 times after i ordered. Red, grey, black. Switched between interior colors too. But i am SO happy i went with the red/white.

The red is an eye catcher and as you stated, the rarest color (likely due to it being the most expensive). I think that it works so well with the black accents all around the car and specifically with the carbon fiber spoiler and uberturbines on the Performance.

The white interior is just amazing to me. I feel like it is relatively unique (i know other cars have it, but compared to 9/10 cars….) and gives the car a spaceship vibe. I ended up deciding if im getting a Tesla, i should get the real Tesla vibe. I was very skeptical since my dogs ride, but It is very easy to clean. I keep baby wipes and they clean up anything. I have the cover for the dogs anyway so its not an issue.

Car is 100% worth it. Love talking about it so if you have any questions feel free to PM me

Personally red is my least fav option on any Tesla. Blacked out accents do wonders though, for any color actually. For some reason on Model Y’s only I really like the blue/white combo. Model X’s I like black/white or white/white.

Funny, I was hoping to get a grey instead of red. You got any pics of yours??
The grey is much less appealing to me now that it is a free color. Looks good, but just going to increasingly become more common. I also feel like it mutes the dark accents a little bit. Was my #2, but glad I didn’t go with it
Personally red is my least fav option on any Tesla. Blacked out accents do wonders though, for any color actually. For some reason on Model Y’s only I really like the blue/white combo. Model X’s I like black/white or white/white.
Blue is the worst color IMO

My Mom’s white/white X will be here Saturday, cant wait.

The grey is much less appealing to me now that it is a free color. Looks good, but just going to increasingly become more common. I also feel like it mutes the dark accents a little bit. Was my #2, but glad I didn’t go with it

thats a weird logic to not like a color :lol:

so the color was never nice you just liked it to be exclusive? :lol:

thats a weird logic to not like a color :lol:

so the color was never nice you just liked it to be exclusive? :lol:
Grey was never exclusive, but it wasn’t free either until recently.

I didn’t want a white Tesla when probably 60% (rough guess) of Teslas on the road are white. Same goes for grey which will soon be the same way.

To each their own.

The red is just too glossy idk looking for me personally. Something about it but generally im not a fan of red cars, maybe some exotics get a pass. Im not even a red Rari fan.

Gray is meh on the Y. White, black, blue round the top for me.

Last edited:

(Terrible pic overall)

Oh yeahhh now it's coming back to me. Dope that Delaware does that. I've read in Indiana, once your car turns 25 you're legally allowed to put on the period correct plates on it. So whenever the car was made- that era's plates that were in circulation from their DMV can be put back on. I wish NY state did things like this & no front plate like FL or PA but I swear man, NY state is so *** backwards with everything.

Thanks for the pics, it’s a huge change for me going from a satin black MX to a red car lol.

White is def the most popular but also IMO a great option. It’s multi coat paint and free, which I think is a lot of bang for your buck.

Pic from yesterday.

4F2E83F2-8E61-44E1-A40A-8D56A6B2AF25.jpeg
White is definitely a good look and highlights the accents in the same way Red does (as seen in your pic). Red is my favorite color in general and I’ve already had silver, blue, white, and grey

Red/white is Tesla’s lead designer’s (Franz) favorite combo as well

Wish my step dad wouldve gotten the black plates like mine but he wanted it to say plaid smh

Attachments

• 06235284-0F93-4642-9B29-24993D1456C5.jpeg
    06235284-0F93-4642-9B29-24993D1456C5.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 20
  • C411D824-8489-4D77-B87D-C8108CDB5D59.jpeg
    C411D824-8489-4D77-B87D-C8108CDB5D59.jpeg
    676.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 40E9DFDF-C629-48F1-853C-BF6B8B60B23A.jpeg
    40E9DFDF-C629-48F1-853C-BF6B8B60B23A.jpeg
    360.5 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom