\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah they’re nasty. :pimp:

As far as trucks and roads go… sometimes when I turn in my work truck on a hot day the pavement actually gets ripped up down the the rocks underneath.

They def ruin roads. :lol:
Lol that they do. A lot of roads aren't made for these heavy haulers. Sometimes when roadwork diverts traffic to a secondary road/highway, you can see how as time goes by that road gets torn up from all the big *** trucks driving down on it.

Lol that they do. A lot of roads aren't made for these heavy haulers. Sometimes when roadwork diverts traffic to a secondary road/highway, you can see how as time goes by that road gets torn up from all the big *** trucks driving down on it.

It’s especially bad in the spring when the ground is thawing or on a hot day when the pavement is soft.

I destroy so much stuff and also have permits to drive on any road I want even the little baby 4ton roads. Job security. :lol:

Alot of car companies are starting to do this. Were much closer to the auto makers selling direct to consumer than ppl realize. Why would the execs for these companies sit back and allow dealers to "market adjust" 10k at a time... could be goin right to their coffers

Dummies are suiciding themselves. Unless maybe they saw the writing on the wall and just tryna fatten up as much as possible before the music stops. I know Fords incoming EV division is direct to consumer. The biggest hurdle is the laws around it which I anticipate them lobbying to change as well
and i think alongwith this haggling the sticker price might be a thing of the past
especially if they shift to ordering vehicles online and eliminating the human element

468E786C-7848-4261-ACBA-CD0F39C857B1.jpeg

marco23 marco23
Go with 30% in the fronts.
I went 30% all around on our Sienna. That 30 on top of the factory tint made it 5%. We also got the windshield done at 50%.
(I live in Cali btw. . . :lol: )

Getting the windows on my bmw e46 tinted this weekend and planning on going w 50% all around. Have seen a lot of posts online saying 50% is barely noticeable and should go w 35% but live in CA and the max legal tint for front door windows is 70%. Even 50% would technically be illegal but those w 50% say they have never been pulled over for it.

What % do you guys have on your windows?

0% ALL AROUND, 20% WINDSHIELD.

9561FFD7-CA4A-4CAC-B01F-500B2696260E.jpeg
BAB093D4-C952-4F67-ACD1-D0A05DFE657A.jpeg

Bruhhhh, I drove 300 miles today on 40 bucks. You’re a savage. :lol:
Lmao you got wayyy better avg than me. I was doing some extra spirited driving in them back roads down in "Mexico" :lol:
You got gas from 3 different administrations in that tank
:lol: :rofl:That I do, lol. I remember when I first got the car(Feb. '16) premium was $2.23 in my area- that's the third of the tank from Obama's administration haha.
Call down at those lights Toretto. :lol:
:lol:I'm the red light bandido of Queens. I got a lil carried away & burned through the tank 🤣. Being a bandido cost too much gas moola so imma go ahead & chill out for a while haha

Back
Top Bottom