\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Theres a point though where its almost the thought of why the hell you even bought it.

My uncle copped a new MDX August last summer, I asked him a couple weeks ago how many miles he put on it since and he tells me he just hit 1k.
What the **** was the point of buying it then? :lol:
I see where you're coming from & you have valid points, like why park it up & not use it? But in my case & most others I had me my DD b4 I went out to buy my dream car. If I'm going to make that effort in obtaining said dream car, I just would hate to take it out on the rain/snow/salty roads. Its too much $ & too pretty to get dirty lol. Also when I get outta the gym I'm sweaty & dirty...don't wanna bring those elements into the Challys interior get what I'm sayin? By using it little...the novelty never fades

Theres a point though where its almost the thought of why the hell you even bought it.

My uncle copped a new MDX August last summer, I asked him a couple weeks ago how many miles he put on it since and he tells me he just hit 1k.
What the **** was the point of buying it then? :lol:
Never really understood it either, I regularly drove everything I've owned including exotics. Cars are meant to be driven, **** riding in a beater :lol:

Thank you! Atleast someone understands! Why am I gonna invest in a 50k+ car & then mod it & DD it? Na hell NA lol

I'm with you when I work on a project I pour my heart and soul into it. I just can't invest time MONEY and pride for useless joyrides. I bought my Gen 1 CTS-V Brand new in 2006 and when I sold it in 2009 because I was overseas a lot had only 25k on it and was proud of it. Full Bolt on LS6 (6SPD) causing Havoc in West GA

After the first and only winter with the hellcat I was like nah this aint doin it.

I literally got stuck in my girl’s driveway and there was barely an inch of snow on the ground. I tried to leave at like 2-3am started leaving and then boom, I was stuck. And I prob woke up the whole neighborhood. :lol:

Never really understood it either, I regularly drove everything I've owned including exotics. Cars are meant to be driven, **** riding in a beater :lol:
Thats valid also. But, RWD cars in the heart of winter is not a good combo. Living in Northeast having a DD that can get beat on is a great thing to take the load off of your summertime ride...thats jus me. Plus I dnt want to take my Chally for groceries & risk getting door dings, scratches etc or basic errands. Having multiple rides>than relying on 1 nice car imo

must suck living on the east coast
that west coast weather :pimp:
Lol its really not that bad esp if you were raised here. We get to live through all 4 seasons and enjoy plenty of diff seasonal activities. And east coast gas prices are way more affordable than Cali & west coast in general lol

I'm with you when I work on a project I pour my heart and soul into it. I just can't invest time MONEY and pride for useless joyrides. I bought my Gen 1 CTS-V Brand new in 2006 and when I sold it in 2009 because I was overseas a lot had only 25k on it and was proud of it. Full Bolt on LS6 (6SPD) causing Havoc in West GA
Thats a fact. Now imagine having to go to the gym, going to shoot hoops, doing groceries, driving around your kids and fam on weekends in that car that defines your pride & joy...nope can't be me. Im actually thinking about buying a nice 2 door jeep in the future as a 2nd DD. It has looks, & plenty of rugged skin for DD tasks

Thats a fact. Now imagine having to go to the gym, going to shoot hoops, doing groceries, driving around your kids and fam on weekends in that car that defines your pride & joy...nope can't be me. Im actually thinking about buying a nice 2 door jeep in the future as a DD. It has looks, & plenty of rugged skin for DD tasks

Facts you took the words right out of my mouth my guy. You pretty much summed up everything i think on the subject.

Thats why I love the Renegade I bought. 21k otd cheap 4x4 new beater and Im putting the miles on it and park it anywhere. Got a few dings and scratches but dont care.

And it has 22k miles on it now. 22k miles saved on the hellcat

Thats why I love the Renegade I bought. 21k otd cheap 4x4 new beater and Im putting the miles on it and park it anywhere. Got a few dings and scratches but dont care.

how much hp/torque u got with ur mods

Doesn't it feel good to be able to park on curves wash it once a month. I have a Armada and that's my daily tank. Haul my quad and my bikes. Haul my cars and she never let me down. Plus feels good to ride high sometimes.

After the first and only winter with the hellcat I was like nah this aint doin it.

I literally got stuck in my girl’s driveway and there was barely an inch of snow on the ground. I tried to leave at like 2-3am started leaving and then boom, I was stuck. And I prob woke up the whole neighborhood. :lol:
Exactly! People assume because you have a lot of power snow won't effect you...WRONG! RWD+snow=no go. An SUV or secondary vehicle is a great investment

Back
Top Bottom