\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know I've been searching all year.

M3 is out of the question for me. Neighbor has one. Most of the post is delivered at higher rpms which isnt practical on NYC streets.

335i I've also been looking but I've come to appreciate the overall package of the "is" version more. (wheels, rare factor, resale value).

Im staying patient tho until that gem appears.
You looking for a E9x or a Fxx?
Non M series bimmers depreciate like crazy

I know I've been searching all year.

M3 is out of the question for me. Neighbor has one. Most of the post is delivered at higher rpms which isnt practical on NYC streets.

335i I've also been looking but I've come to appreciate the overall package of the "is" version more. (wheels, rare factor, resale value).

Im staying patient tho until that gem appears.

I really like how 335is' look.

It ain't about the HP. That motor is regaurded as one of the GOATs. Near indestructible and twice as much torque as HP. All low end too. Strong pulling motor for what it is. Every farm in America prolly has one of those in a truck/trailer somewhere

Oh yeah my G, I know about the robustness of that motor. Kinda miss those high displacement 4 and inline 6 cylinder motors.

Drove my friend to TrueStreet to pick up his Chally. This place is Mopar heaven...couldn't tell which direction to focus on it's full of monsters every turn. My boy upgraded to a 2.9L whipple & took the maggie out. I was picking Jim the owners brain. He said procharge or Vortech is way to go for 6.4s & Shaker cars. Can't wait to start my build next year God willin
20190716_113241.jpg
20190716_113229.jpg
20190716_113222.jpg
20190716_112159.jpg
20190716_120914.jpg

Glad you got the tour and got to pick Jimmy’s brain on what mods to do. Him and AJ are the best. And super nice dudes too. Only people who will work on my cars

Drove my friend to TrueStreet to pick up his Chally. This place is Mopar heaven...couldn't tell which direction to focus on it's full of monsters every turn. My boy upgraded to a 2.9L whipple & took the maggie out. I was picking Jim the owners brain. He said procharge or Vortech is way to go for 6.4s & Shaker cars. Can't wait to start my build next year God willin
20190716_113241.jpg
20190716_113229.jpg
20190716_113222.jpg
20190716_112159.jpg
20190716_120914.jpg
more pics would be appreciated
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Anyone here familiar with the DCT transmissions?

Been looking for a 6 speed 335is for the longest and have yet to come across a clean one. At this point im thinking to just settle with the DCT

I daily drove one for almost 3 years. Zero issues, best transmission I've ever driven.

Glad you got the tour and got to pick Jimmy’s brain on what mods to do. Him and AJ are the best. And super nice dudes too. Only people who will work on my cars
Yeah bro, it was a lot of fun. Jim is super informative as well as AJ. Shop was full of awesome toys. Kept wondering if I was going to run into you & big blue

Back
Top Bottom