\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^that is annoying, 1 thing i cant stand next to people not using turn signals

a Z06 to cruise around in, nice! i aint mad at him

damn! a 4.9 straight 6 with carb, keep it clean my man.

Anyone here familiar with the DCT transmissions?

Been looking for a 6 speed 335is for the longest and have yet to come across a clean one. At this point im thinking to just settle with the DCT

5E5F4169-B512-4DAA-A0E2-B2F9AC51AB6C.jpeg

Canyon drives :nthat:

I'm currently looking for a clean Gen 1 V10 Manual. Getting more difficult to find.
A friend of mine has a very clean v10 gen 1 (2013), hes keeping it for a little while longer then upgrading to a gen 2 or huracan. He told me i get first dibs on his gen 1 when he gets to that point, i have already started planting the idea in my wifes head. :lol:

It ain't about the HP. That motor is regaurded as one of the GOATs. Near indestructible and twice as much torque as HP. All low end too. Strong pulling motor for what it is. Every farm in America prolly has one of those in a truck/trailer somewhere

Yeah I keep getting people asking me if I’m going to fix it up or engine swap..

I keep saying no. She’s got 99k miles on her now, I just want a fresh matte white paint on it, stop the rust where I can / where it’s dangerous and keep it running strong. I have no interest in going fast in it.

Sigh. I always love seeing the lengths people go through when they see you in your car and they need to get into their car. They will damn near climb through the trunk to avoid hitting your car when they see you. Yet you know if they weren't there they would tear your **** all up getting into their car.

I was trying to find the picture of my car parked all alone in a parking lot. Only to come back to see one car parked right next to me. I won't lie when people do that I ding the **** out of there car. You are obviously doing it on purpose parking next to me when just as many spots are open.
Wait you out here dinging people’s cars just cause they parked next to you. Smh

Last edited:
I would say go manual in the long run. I wouldn't trust putting alot of mileage on a dct.

Best advise any enthusiast could ever give listen to this man. Been Popping Clutches since 1997 and never owned a automatic sports car don't see the point unless I'm spraying a ton of nitrous. Only thing automatic i ever owned was trucks. Only thing performance oriented I would ever own with a automatic is SRT 8 Jeep , SS trailblazer , SRT Ram.

dude info be legit

EDIT: there is a trash *** YouTuber beef in this video
so u can skip when u start hearing it

Last edited:
Anyone here familiar with the DCT transmissions?

Been looking for a 6 speed 335is for the longest and have yet to come across a clean one. At this point im thinking to just settle with the DCT
gonna be hard to find why not get a manual 335i or a m3

I want to buy a used Macan/Panamera Turbo next year but i feel like the maintenance/repairs could end up making it a terrible decision. Really the only thing holding me back

gonna be hard to find why not get a manual 335i or a m3

I know I've been searching all year.

M3 is out of the question for me. Neighbor has one. Most of the post is delivered at higher rpms which isnt practical on NYC streets.

335i I've also been looking but I've come to appreciate the overall package of the "is" version more. (wheels, rare factor, resale value).

Im staying patient tho until that gem appears.

Back
Top Bottom