\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

One for both they give you 2. There's a luxury bias in OH can't speak for others tho. It's generally not enforced but I don't know a single person w an expensive car that's gotten pulled over. One lives next to the chief of police in her city and he said she's fine w/o it :lol:
Know some friends w beaters that have gotten popped for it tho which is unfortunate
Well then! There's a double standard

Never
But I keep the front plate in my trunk
Oh yeahh Cali is another one for 2 plate's :smh:. Honestly, when I bought the Challenger there was NO WAY I was goin drill my front bumper. Specifically told my salesman NOT to prep the car nor install the front plate. And also I got a little spooked into puttin the Sho N Go...didn't wanna risk the ticket's and gettin pulled over headache. But, at this point I really don't care...patiently waitin for the damn thing to ripoff or something lol and then I'm done with it. The whole front plate is a money makin scheme by the gov't. If there's state's that can function without 2 plate's then ALL state's can follow suit with 1 rear plate...but hey what do I know?

Put the same tire on both cars and the mustang will win every time. If you’re roll racing make sure to use the paddles to get in the right gear so that the transmission doesn’t waste time shifting when you hit the gas. And yes the mustang transmission is that fast. On the 2018s it’s about a .5 difference in the 1/4 mile vs the manual.

Eh well have to see what happens in person

Spent 100 bucks on detailing supplies ‍♂️.

Hopefully its worth it. I kinda hate washing cars but dont trust local joint washing a black whip.

We need more trucks in this thread.
IMG_20181201_120606_237.jpg

Spent 100 bucks on detailing supplies ‍♂️.

Hopefully its worth it. I kinda hate washing cars but dont trust local joint washing a black whip.
Did you get Adam's Polishe's? I've used many of his product's and highly recommend the line. Look into waterless wash spray. Perfect for spot cleanin when the car isn't too dirty and you just need a quick wipe all around. Handwash is your paint's bestfriend

Oh yeahh Cali is another one for 2 plate's :smh:. Honestly, when I bought the Challenger there was NO WAY I was goin drill my front bumper. Specifically told my salesman NOT to prep the car nor install the front plate. And also I got a little spooked into puttin the Sho N Go...didn't wanna risk the ticket's and gettin pulled over headache. But, at this point I really don't care...patiently waitin for the damn thing to ripoff or something lol and then I'm done with it. The whole front plate is a money makin scheme by the gov't. If there's state's that can function without 2 plate's then ALL state's can follow suit with 1 rear plate...but hey what do I know?

One time I got pulled over and ticketed was at the midtown tunnel. Cop comes up to me and is like you have no front plate. I said I know Sir but would you drill the front bumper on this car? He says no but says well you know we have the two plates here in NY for the tolling. I said Sir anytime you receive a toll bill or a red light bill, that picture is of the back plate. He didnt say nothing, walked away and came back 10 mins later with the ticket. :lol:

The worst one was on Madison Ave and in the 50s.

Im moving along with rush hr traffic and I look in my rear view and I see this cop booking it on foot in the middle of Madison Ave on the street. I go wtf. He must be chasing someone who robbed a store and ****. He finally catches up to me to pull me over and ticket me for the front plate. I swear on everything I love it happened just like that.

He leaves me sitting in a bus stop while hes writing a ticket. Im getting cursed out by old ppl on the bus and the bus drivers and when he finally got back, I said listen IDC about the ticket but running in the MIDDLE of Madison Ave to pull someone over for a minor violation is crazy. He replies with well thats what the bosses want and then walked away. :stoneface:

Nothing like the sound of the NA flat 6 in the GT3. And videos don't do them justice. In person they're orgasmic

Agreed. Call me biased, but I think they are some of the best sounding cars on the road today.

Seriously considering that titanium race exhaust. I told myself I would lay off the mods, but I'm not sure I can resist. $3,500 though :blush:

Porsche goals... baby steps tho

992 looks futuristic and maybe too modern, 991 seeming like the last happy medium, maybe even 997, always wanted a 997 turbo in yellow, idk whats next but it's been 6 months with my 991 and I want more power

One time I got pulled over and ticketed was at the midtown tunnel. Cop comes up to me and is like you have no front plate. I said I know Sir but would you drill the front bumper on this car? He says no but says well you know we have the two plates here in NY for the tolling. I said Sir anytime you receive a toll bill or a red light bill, that picture is of the back plate. He didnt say nothing, walked away and came back 10 mins later with the ticket. :lol:

The worst one was on Madison Ave and in the 50s.

Im moving along with rush hr traffic and I look in my rear view and I see this cop booking it on foot in the middle of Madison Ave on the street. I go wtf. He must be chasing someone who robbed a store and ****. He finally catches up to me to pull me over and ticket me for the front plate. I swear on everything I love it happened just like that.

He leaves me sitting in a bus stop while hes writing a ticket. Im getting cursed out by old ppl on the bus and the bus drivers and when he finally got back, I said listen IDC about the ticket but running in the MIDDLE of Madison Ave to pull someone over for a minor violation is crazy. He replies with well thats what the bosses want and then walked away. :stoneface:
Damn that suck's. The cop knew you were right about the rear plate...but gave you a ticket anyway smh. And the on foot chase, that's just absurd...especially for that area with the traffic that flow's through there. You should've lit 'em up & left him chokin on a big, smokie burnout lol

Agreed. Call me biased, but I think they are some of the best sounding cars on the road today.

Seriously considering that titanium race exhaust. I told myself I would lay off the mods, but I'm not sure I can resist. $3,500 though :blush:
When we getting pics of your machine?

8B0B5926-91BA-41C2-B323-DF75897AE068.jpeg

Been working on some of the interior pieces on the el camino. This is the armrest I did as a test piece with the fabric paint I’m using. Previous owner had done orange and black so the plan is black on black interior and I’ll probably paint the whole truck black too but we’ll see. This is what the orange looked like before
79A788F8-7D64-409B-B778-8958FEFC556F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom