\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

142C83DB-18EF-4600-A39C-F6398D9AD3CC.jpeg

Soon
Have you been hit with the no front license plate displayed ticket? Or like me you have the Show N Go?

Where does he live
Don’t say “los Angeles “
Be specific
in the valley baby. san fernando valley
5.0 with 465 and a few hundred pounds lighter with a better/faster transmission>>>

is the transmission really faster?

and none of that matters if you cant put the power down. so it might come down to driver skill

maybe the heavier chally will put more power down as opposed to a lighter mustang.

what size tires u running?

i dont condone street racing, but if we find a nice deserted road in a foreign country that aloows with no people around, we can live above the law for ten seconds :wink:

It did rain in socal the past couple of days so this really would be interesting.

When's this race going down. I'm willing to drive to down to Socal to see this in person and livestream it for the rest of NT to watch

When's this race going down. I'm willing to drive to down to Socal to see this in person and livestream it for the rest of NT to watch
me too :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
then we can head to red lobster after
and eat cheddar biscuits
u can eat all u want
as long as u buy a drink

I think we should all take a vacation to Mexico. We can go to the bakery for rolls.

I like that tidbit about how Tesla has made their charging network open to everyone looking to manufacture electric cars but nobody has taken them up on the offer.

I also like how he transitioned into the traditional auto makers and how they could be the ones to really compete in the space with Tesla.

Telsa really has put in the work, and these startups trying to come in with their major media marketing in media marketing and minor in auto manufacturing are way behind when it comes to tesla and the rest of the group. Mercedes and Toyota are so innovative when it comes to car tech, I really would like to see a truly attractive mass produced vehicle from both of them. No gimmicky TRON or egg shaped cars.

The things I hate the most about electric cars are 1 - the designs. They're terrible. I got nothing else to say about it. And 2 - the names. They try too hard to come up with some futuristic **** when they can just take their current platforms or traditional naming conventions and just make an electric car. I'm not a huge fan of Tesla's design (Their front ends at least. The interiors and rear ends are great imo), but their names are at least tolerable and easy to remember. Model 1 is generic and plain, but it works because they are the first truly successful electric car maker so they can coin these names and run with it.

But despite the corny name from Audi, I think they have the best designed electric car coming soon.

I truly wish they left the whole TRON **** out of the title. The "Audi E-GT" would have sufficed and rolled off the tongue better and the "E7" SUV would have sounded wavier as well. They already have A, S, RS, Q, and R lines. Adding an E line for their electric models would have fit in nicely.

The only thing is, the range is terrible in comparison to Tesla. Audi only has a driving distance in the 200 mile range. Tesla is kicking over the 300 range, so any competitor would have to match or exceed that.

I really want to learn more about what Mercedes has been working on

18C0667_13.jpg

I'm just tired of all electric car makers thinking thy have to design some **** that came out of a Pixar movie. This is the real world. We still want good looking cars. But if anyone can make a good looking and well performing electric car, it's the Germans.

They need to do like how tech companies do tho. Samsung make some of the best display panels in the market and allow other companies to use them even if they're competitors (ie Apple using Samsung panels in iphones). That doesn't stop the iPhone or Apple from being the biggest products on the market, and that doesn't stop Samsung from being right there next to them in terms of sales and innovation. These Auto makers need to use the resources that Tesla has offered and made available

Tesla-chargers.jpg

Tesla has the charging station game on LOCK. Don't even try to compete, just take advantage of the work that's already been done for you

I just wish the Audi came with a leather interior

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom