\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I received an email from Mazda promoting the option to upgrade the my info-center to Apple CarPlay. I thought it was a free upgrade, but it's really $499.

Pass.

We need more trucks in this thread.
IMG_20181201_120606_237.jpg
beautiful! glad your using that thang in the wil.d
Did you get Adam's Polishe's? I've used many of his product's and highly recommend the line. Look into waterless wash spray. Perfect for spot cleanin when the car isn't too dirty and you just need a quick wipe all around. Handwash is your paint's bestfriend
i copped the green chemical guys soap that is safe for ceramic coated cars.
i have the garden hose foam gun thing cuz im too lazy to use my pressure washer and it foamed up the car really well.
What happen with Alex ?
All he uses is Adams
His water is purified
He’s washed my 2013
eh i dont wanna pay someone
Nothing like the sound of the NA flat 6 in the GT3. And videos don't do them justice. In person they're orgasmic
Ill never forget the time i saw one on the street accelerating and shifting gears and the snarl of the exhaust was just beautiful, it felt like i could hear every cylinder working.

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
I’m online looking for good deals on rooms
But not finding anything was gonna come out that way tonight

lay down the back seats and sleep in da car b

I received an email from Mazda promoting the option to upgrade the my info-center to Apple CarPlay. I thought it was a free upgrade, but it's really $499.

Pass.

what year?

i read some '18s got a free upgrade, might be dependent on dealer tho

brah, the black is so fire. its lowkey worth the headache.
only other color id get is the f8 green
F8 green is dope. For me it's black-on-black, followed closely by white, and then lastly gunmetal grey(Only very few car's can pull this color off) G35, G Wagon and few other's

dawg this ceramic coating is definitely worth it.
my 16 is way easier to clean compared to my buddies less than a year old black lexus.
I feel you. Did the ceramic coat treatment too. Bought Adam's polishe's ceramic coat kit and did it myself after ALOT of youtube video's...just wanted to be as educated as possible with it w/o messin anythin up on the car. WORTH every penny like you said. Does wonder's while washin. The water literally dance's right off. They say it last's 3-5 year's which is dope

Back
Top Bottom