\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

After just about a year of looking and going back and forth between a few vehicles this will finally be coming this week.
2mrazd3.jpg

Last edited:
My mopar guys are gonna be upset but for some reason I really want a 2016-17 or even 18 mustang GT

I MEAN I would want a GT350 but a little pricey
If you want the old school boat look then go mopar. Modern muscle and better performance go 5.0

My mopar guys are gonna be upset but for some reason I really want a 2016-17 or even 18 mustang GT

if i came to michigan
u got a mopar guy that can get me a deal on a hellcat
ill drive it back to cali :nerd:

if i came to michigan
Where in Cali are you? If you’re in northern Cali or close to Sacramento the dodge dealer in Roseville, CA has a white hellcat Challenger with 10k miles for $45k listed online at 54 but I went 2 weeks ago and said they dropped the price down.

I wonder how reliable a used 5.0 would be. My last gt was a 4.6 but those are pretty bulletproof so I had 40k worry free miles. I bought it with 50k.

I wonder how reliable a used 5.0 would be. My last gt was a 4.6 but those are pretty bulletproof so I had 40k worry free miles. I bought it with 50k.

I beat the **** out of mine for 50k miles and no issues...at least none engine related

they go for mad cheap at times which is why im tempted.

I'm not gunna lie, Imma diehard Mopar guy. Alway's was and alway's will be, but IF Challenger's never came to exist I would hands down def w/o a 2nd thought get a Mustang. They're America's #1 sport's car for a reason. GTs are dope. You wanna thoroughbred true-to-the-bone muscle car...no car does it better then a Dodge Challenger, you wanna muscle car with sleek line's & ability to handle and carve corner's Mustang is your answer.

if i came to michigan
*mobster voice* I godda guy
U don’t even need the plug tho b, u just walk into a dealership here and tell them u want a cat and what u trynna pay, if yo credit checks out they will throw u the keys. If u stay here for a week u won’t even want a cat anymore and for sure will hate scats, like despise em.

they go for mad cheap at times which is why im tempted.
If you're serious, yes I have a guy that could possibly work on a deal with you. I know him pretty good and have gotten 5 cars from him as well as many for friends and family.
Which dealer do you deal with up in Michigan?

Really been regretting not just coming home and leasing a Grand Cherokee

Back
Top Bottom