\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How’s the gt350?
Seriously

GIVING HER SOME LOVE IN THE MORNING. NEW PLUGS, OIL, CLEAN FILTER, CORTEX END LINKS AND FULL DETAIL. BEEN ON THE MOTORCYCLE A LOT LATELY SO SHE’S BEEN NEGLECTED. PIC FROM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO:

E82533FD-CC65-453F-AE54-747A5F5B5991.jpeg

Why'd you go down in M.Y. ? Pocket the difference on the buy back?
Haven’t got the offer for the buy back yet
They said it takes about a month
Dealer called me and said my car was ready so might as well have fun in the 5.0 Instead of the fusion they loaned me :smile:

Dealer called me and said my car was ready so might as well have fun in the 5.0 Instead of the fusion they loaned me :smile:
U sure u taking the car back
Doesn’t mean they can re-nig on the buyback

U sure u taking the car back
Doesn’t mean they can re-nig on the buyback
That wouldn’t be in their favor I would get a lawyer that will take about eight months which means I would keep the car for another 8 months and get those payments back as well they better off cutting their lost now!
:smile:

Ohh. Not going to lie I'm a slight bit confused so this one is a loaner until the offer comes through?

Had an issue with replacing the battery and terminal on my wife’s Camry. Seriously debating on getting her a new car next year and selling this one. Possibly a Jetta given how cheap the last 5 years models are going for.

Had an issue with replacing the battery and terminal on my wife’s Camry. Seriously debating on getting her a new car next year and selling this one. Possibly a Jetta given how cheap the last 5 years models are going for.

How old's the Camry?

How old's the Camry?
2007 with 173k. Whoever had it before treated the car like trash. I changed the valve cover gasket because I noticed a bad oil leak as my wife was going through oil like no tomorrow, and that fixed that problem. This battery issue was something small but her having no car and me having to call out of work, I can’t imagine i run into something else. The car also is suffering from a misfire which i suspect is the coil packs (changed out the spark plugs when I have it a tune up and they were beyond done). I can’t complain though because who knows how long the previous owner let the car run on low oil and with all of these other issues it’s had yet it still drives :lol:

Thinking about getting my seats changed to leather. I obv wanted leather when I got the car but it didn’t end up happening so I might go through with it

This place sent me an ad and they work with a shop like 20 min from my house. I watched some videos and read some reviews online it doesn’t seem like a bad deal

I’m guessing it would be around $1500 plus I want to tint my front 2 windows
https://katzkin.com/

https://www.mobilecarpro.com/?FULL=true

I want to change the seats, tint my front 2, get an automatic starter, add a button inside the car to open the trunk (rav4- didn’t come with one surprisingly), and get a new key fob and I could do all that there but that’d be too much $$ i think :lol: I’ll prob just stick to the tints and seats

I have a 2015 rav4

2007 with 173k. Whoever had it before treated the car like trash. I changed the valve cover gasket because I noticed a bad oil leak as my wife was going through oil like no tomorrow, and that fixed that problem. This battery issue was something small but her having no car and me having to call out of work, I can’t imagine i run into something else. The car also is suffering from a misfire which i suspect is the coil packs (changed out the spark plugs when I have it a tune up and they were beyond done). I can’t complain though because who knows how long the previous owner let the car run on low oil and with all of these other issues it’s had yet it still drives :lol:

Toyota quality for you my dude. PO neglected the 'ish out of the car and it made it to 173K. I think with a bit of patience you can have it running 100%.

VW Jetta is a cheap, disposable car. You have to be on point with maintenance too. Just some food for thought.

Toyota quality for you my dude. PO neglected the 'ish out of the car and it made it to 173K. I think with a bit of patience you can have it running 100%.

VW Jetta is a cheap, disposable car. You have to be on point with maintenance too. Just some food for thought.
Yeah, if it’s lasted us this long i know it’s got life left in it. I don’t mind working on it either because everything is pretty accessible in the car.

Back
Top Bottom