\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Airbags saved my daughter’s life today...

2018 Lexus NX F-type

88C22524-F157-416D-B7CE-E979A8558D0B.jpeg

1E564398-B288-49F0-AA39-7C65D46C01D0.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been looking at katzkin covers too. I wanted a red interior but my car was an impulse buy and I didn't wanna wait. Y'all are making me want to go that route now
Same here I saw they’re about 650 for just the seats and I’ll just hit up Harry Hines

Listen to this man.

When I had my 2010 Jeep SRT, I wanted the headliner done in black alcantara.

Every place around here was asking 2-2500

My boy brought me to this place by Maspeth that does interiors. He had his Daytona when tthey first came out done there. He promised me up and down it would come out great.

800 (plus 200 tip) later, it was done and looked factory
Did you dye all the plastics as well to match? Been debating about doing my headliner as well. I'd be able to wrap the headliner myself, but I've seen dye jobs on plastics go wrong

Such a beautiful car.

The most beautiful, Timeless...

Cats swapping a rarri powerplant in a '68. Second rarri swap that ive seen in my life and is executed correctly. Just wanna hear it now.

Last edited:
Damn bro. Thank God she is ok, car's can be replaced...live's can't. How'd it happen??

Car was merging onto the highway, her mother blew the horn for guy to stop...guy was on the phone.

The car started to spin out of control once it got hit. While losing control of the car, it was hit by two additional cars (like a pin ball) then slammed into the medium wall.

Luckily nobody was truly injured. My daughter did have a concussion.

Last edited:
Car was merging onto the highway, her mother blew the horn for guy to stop...guy was on the phone.

The car started to spin out of control once it got hit. While losing control of the car, it was hit by two additional cars (like a pin ball) then slammed into the medium wall.

Luckily nobody was truly injured. My daughter did a concussion.
get that bag man
get that bag

The most beautiful, Timeless...

Cats swapping a rarri powerplant in a '68. Second rarri swap that ive seen in my life and is executed correctly. Just wanna hear it now.

Feel like this is being done backwards. You'd want the (more reliable) Ford V8 in the Ferrari, not the other way. :rolleyes

Listen to this man.

When I had my 2010 Jeep SRT, I wanted the headliner done in black alcantara.

Every place around here was asking 2-2500

My boy brought me to this place by Maspeth that does interiors. He had his Daytona when tthey first came out done there. He promised me up and down it would come out great.

800 (plus 200 tip) later, it was done and looked factory

maspeth queens? pm me the spot my guy. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom