\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There’s no other option. Targa wasn’t really on my radar but this was too good a deal to pass up with 90% of the options I wanted.

only foreign car id cop right now is the M5 but since I can't afford it, nothing but a pipe dream unless I hit the lottery next week

2007 with 173k. Whoever had it before treated the car like trash. I changed the valve cover gasket because I noticed a bad oil leak as my wife was going through oil like no tomorrow, and that fixed that problem. This battery issue was something small but her having no car and me having to call out of work, I can’t imagine i run into something else. The car also is suffering from a misfire which i suspect is the coil packs (changed out the spark plugs when I have it a tune up and they were beyond done). I can’t complain though because who knows how long the previous owner let the car run on low oil and with all of these other issues it’s had yet it still drives :lol:

camry is roaches that wont die.

So they quoted me $1495+ tax to change my rav 4 seats to leather or I could do $53 a month for 24 months with $300 down

Still not sure if I’m gonna do it. I haven’t looked around yet either

So they quoted me $1495+ tax to change my rav 4 seats to leather or I could do $53 a month for 24 months with $300 down

Idk about spending that money on a rav 4 it seems like too much imo but if you really love the car and plan on keeping it then yeah do it. Cause you’re not getting that money back once you sell it

Idk about spending that money on a rav 4 it seems like too much imo but if you really love the car and plan on keeping it then yeah do it. Cause you’re not getting that money back once you sell it
Exactly what my dad said :lol: I do plan on having the car for a while and it would be worth it to me but for whatever reason I I’m iffy

I bought a Katzkin kit off Ebay for 600 and paid a spot off Harry Hines(Google it)350 to install it.

**** was flawless. I ended up tipping.

Find a spot in the hood man, places around me where trying to charge 800 to install.

I just got it in April and hit 41,400 miles today

I just looked on eBay and there’s some for $570 shipped. Gonna see if I can find somewhere near me to install them

Found this on YouTube. Looking good :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
I bought a Katzkin kit off Ebay for 600 and paid a spot off Harry Hines(Google it)350 to install it.

**** was flawless. I ended up tipping.

Find a spot in the hood man, places around me where trying to charge 800 to install.

Listen to this man.

When I had my 2010 Jeep SRT, I wanted the headliner done in black alcantara.

Every place around here was asking 2-2500

My boy brought me to this place by Maspeth that does interiors. He had his Daytona when tthey first came out done there. He promised me up and down it would come out great.

800 (plus 200 tip) later, it was done and looked factory

I've been looking at katzkin covers too. I wanted a red interior but my car was an impulse buy and I didn't wanna wait. Y'all are making me want to go that route now

Back
Top Bottom