\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

for next year im debating plum crazy Challenger 392, scat, or older 6.1 SRT, or inferno orange camaro ZL1 1st gen.

imma keep da tracker as a winter whip & leave it on alternate sidewalks which Only gotta get moved once a week.
I love the color plum crazy purple but the obvious choice is the 5thgen ZL1. Ive actually been looking at some myself for 28-30k i think theyre a steal with low mileage. Thinking of putting back the ls1 in my 4thgen and getting either a zl1 or early ctsv and dropping my setup in my c10.

for next year im debating plum crazy Challenger 392, scat, or older 6.1 SRT, or inferno orange camaro ZL1 1st gen.

imma keep da tracker as a winter whip & leave it on alternate sidewalks which Only gotta get moved once a week.
no reason to get a 392 now
with the scat
i mean
yeah the adjustable suspension
but u still get super track pack
and sport mode with the scat
and scats in essence are the 2008 - 2014 srt
with just the 6.4 in em
so might as well go with the scat
just my opinion of course
on practicality
like real talk no point in the 392 now
either the scat or get a hellcat imo

Plum Crazy is my favorite; then B5 blue; colors are limited. I went for a 5.7 B5 blue a couple of years ago and i could only find one with cloth seats so i got a white Rt plus. I got my Scat Destroyer Grey two months ago and love it. When sun light hits it; it is a light grey and when it is dark out; it is deep grey.
mine b5 blue
when i get the hellcat
im thinking of getting that indigo blue color
if they still have it in 2020
that yellow be looking nice too though

have u been sticking to the break in procedure or nah???
i did my best
i messed up a few times
but mostly stuck to it

Just spent a week in LA and figured since I'll be all over the place for various reasons, I'll Turo my dream car...

Perfect LA car, but in all fairness the base Carrera is nothing special (especially once you have some seat time in a Turbo or GT3). Still a good car though.

Having two cars in Washington heights is crazy as hell

mine b5 blue
when i get the hellcat
im thinking of getting that indigo blue color
if they still have it in 2020
that yellow be looking nice too though

have u been sticking to the break in procedure or nah???
i did my best
i messed up a few times
but mostly stuck to it
The exact same here.

That article makes a lot of sense actually :lol:
If my car came in a hatch I’d be all over that

89190B51-30F5-4F14-9AD0-045FE6D1469B.jpeg

Just found out this monstrosity exists. I mean I knew about caliper covers but brembo ones??? Imagine seeing “brembos” on a base Corolla or a Prius :lol:

Hatches look awful. I meant to say this earlier but

TAYCAN :rofl:

^ Definitely counts as riceing.. dont care what you drive
I think the only way I could give it a pass is if they already have brembos but want to change the color. Even then I’d have a hard time letting it slide

looking at Grand Cherokees rn (05 - 2010) and its hard asf to find a hemi base one in my area. V6 and 4.7 ones are the more common.. even srt's

That article makes a lot of sense actually :lol:
If my car came in a hatch I’d be all over that
Yea I agree. I've had 17 vehicles so far, and not one has been a sedan. Never saw the point, always had trucks, suv's, or coupes. I could see myself in a wagon one day, not many sedans appeal to me.

However, I also don't have kids, so I might be able to see the appeal there. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom