\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_4485.JPG
Qiantu K50. It's electric.

Yea I agree. I've had 17 vehicles so far, and not one has been a sedan. Never saw the point, always had trucks, suv's, or coupes. I could see myself in a wagon one day, not many sedans appeal to me.

However, I also don't have kids, so I might be able to see the appeal there. Maybe.
This is my first sedan and it’s not too bad. The trunk space is huge for a civic and so is the interior. I think I read that this civic is the biggest ever made as big as the past accords were but it drives like a coupe so I’m not even mad

100% happy with my sedan (leaving the pickup)

Loved both and both have their benefits. But right now the mutual benefits i get are more cost efficient in the sedan so ..

I’ve seen crash test videos of those Chinese automakers, results weren’t even close to safe. I’m surprised those cars are legal.
I watched an episode on top gear I think? of the knockoff brands they have in China. Like they literally copy the design and rebrand it :lol: that’s crazy

Even with numbers from a dyno, Ii wouldn’t be surprised if some of it are still slow at the track.

A lot of these newer cars can put down a good number on the dyno but on street or the track, it will start closing the throttle down and not run near as fast as they should.

Prime example 2017 zl1 made 558/560 stock on tune made 700/805. Ran mid 11s @125 stock on the mods ran 11.00@130 so only 5 mph for over 150whp and tq?

The car on the logs was closing the throttle the whole run limiting boost on the car too.

Some people in here get hung up on dyno numbers like a lot of people. What’s impressive is when car goes to the track and runs 10-15 mph faster then stock on mods.

Tune only I had my V-Sport on 20psi and running 120ish mph in the quarter mile. Could walk on a 4 door hellcat? (Doubt it)

Just know in order for me to beat a Hellcat I would need to be mid to high 10’s. I’ve seen bone stock hellcat at the track and ran a 11.45 at 123 with a 4200DA and terrible track prep. (Could be the driver)

My car dyno at about 460ish whp and it doesnt mean nothing. Go run the car or take down another fast car then it’s impressive.

Today’s cars dyno numbers don’t mean much as most times can’t back it up. Peak means nothing under the curve is where races are won.

Seen a local put down 405/420 on a 2016 v sport bone stock on a dyno day. Car ran 13.20s@108 not very impressive. So don’t get hung up on dyno numbers.

THAT'S TRASH. :lol:

What’s the retail on one of those, a pair of fake forces and some Lo Mein?
Most of these are between $20k-30k. They have 2.0 turbo engines sourced from Mitsubishi and sometimes Subaru I believe. They come fully loaded too.

So my girls altima got totaled and she is going to need a new ride. We live too far from her job so leasing isnt an option. Her budget is right around 20k. Any suggestions?

She would prefer something with 4x4 (drive on the beach), backup cam, sunroof. She loves Wranglers and 4runners but cant really afford either.

Anybody have experience with Jeep Grand Cherokees from around the ‘14 model year? Shes liking those and theyre in her range

So my girls altima got totaled and she is going to need a new ride. We live too far from her job so leasing isnt an option. Her budget is right around 20k. Any suggestions?

She would prefer something with 4x4 (drive on the beach), backup cam, sunroof. She loves Wranglers and 4runners but cant really afford either.

Anybody have experience with Jeep Grand Cherokees from around the ‘14 model year? Shes liking those and theyre in her range
Depending on how low of mileage you want, you can get some decent 4runners used in that price range.

im sure she could also get a ford explorer.

the cops use em so they must be reliable.

or the mazda cx3 & cx 5

Turo was really cool when it was lowkey and obscure and there were absolute steals on there that I wish I would've taken advantage of looking back. Now it's filled with people wanting insane amounts for regular *** cars. Obviously more people were way under pricing their cars before but that's their problem not mine :lol:

Back
Top Bottom