\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bruh Not a direct shot at you but stop withthe street racing.
that ish is not cool.

The streets r for everybody and are supposed to be safe.
None taken. I believe in a time and place for everything. Thankfully, living where I do there’s areas where the public isn’t at risk when there’s coordinated Mexico visits. Unfortunately there’s those that don’t.

Nothing too crazy, but I've been wanting to pick one of these up. Finally found the right price and made it happen earlier this week. Next up is the Quadrifoglio--hoping to get to that level soon so I can upgrade when I turn this lease in....

Ifkul1XqTyuuXC1alF5A2A.jpg

ePbIBDVsSM+7EW4mHrhYFQ.jpg

BSR+9RNcQlq27lhUf4Q9rg.jpg

Nothing too crazy, but I've been wanting to pick one of these up. Finally found the right price and made it happen earlier this week. Next up is the Quadrifoglio--hoping to get to that level soon so I can upgrade when I turn this lease in....

i heard Alfa has really good lease options

I could turn this
Into a statement
About how it ain’t safe for us minorities
In these streets
And how it’s suppose to be safe for us
But don’t feel like turning it
Into THAT kinda of thread
That’s what i love about the car community. Don’t nobody care about your skin color or your background. All we care about is what kind of ride you have.

I could turn this
Into a statement
About how it ain’t safe for us minorities
In these streets
And how it’s suppose to be safe for us
But don’t feel like turning it
Into THAT kinda of thread

Im referring to driving.

sure u think u have control of ur car and that no one is around but at the end of the day its not a controlled environment.
and people always think they are a better driver than they actually are

bruh in LA there are so many deaths from street racing its sad, especially when its innocent kids

If your not ready for the streets stay yo *** on the sidewalk b

i felt like this was sarcastic because i laughed reading it

i heard Alfa has really good lease options

Enh, it all depends on the dealer. The deals that Alfa advertise are awful because they require like 4k+ down, which is dumb as hell on a lease. I’m not putting a dime down on a lease.

I got quotes as high as $550/month and I ended up getting mine for $330/month. 24 mos./15k miles. True sign and drive. Granted, it’s a 2017, but I ended up getting them down to 35500 from MSRP of 44790–after incentives it ended up at 29% off MSRP.

Just gotta find someone willing to deal and then be ready to go when you get where you want to be.

Even tho im not planning to own either im glad they started back bringing alphas and fiats over here.

Im referring to driving.

sure u think u have control of ur car and that no one is around but at the end of the day its not a controlled environment.
and people always think they are a better driver than they actually are

bruh in LA there are so many deaths from street racing its sad, especially when its innocent kids
nah i know
i was just bs'ing

Followed this page today... had no idea there was a racing community for these in JAPAN of all places :wow:

:lol:

A close friend of mine put me up on this subculture a couple months back. Crazy the amount of control the drivers have with their "dajibans".

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom