\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn, my bros axle snapped on his M6. Not sure how it happened but the car is 700+ hp. Shop is recommending taking the car completely back to stock and having BMW warranty it, but even then could potentially be denied because there’s all sorts of info stored on the key. Shop even says his factory wheels need to go back on because they say his 21’s could’ve played a role in the failure.

Might just pay out of pocket, not sure if it’s worth removing the KW’s, Catless DP, FI exhaust, HRE’s etc. not to mention hauling all those parts back and forth.

Anyone have experience w something similar?

Damn, my bros axle snapped on his M6. Not sure how it happened but the car is 700+ hp. Shop is recommending taking the car completely back to stock and having BMW warranty it, but even then could potentially be denied because there’s all sorts of info stored on the key. Shop even says his factory wheels need to go back on because they say his 21’s could’ve played a role in the failure.

Might just pay out of pocket, not sure if it’s worth removing the KW’s, Catless DP, FI exhaust, HRE’s etc. not to mention hauling all those parts back and forth.

Damn
:smh:

paying outta pocket? doggie go back to stock and get that warranty work.

Back
Top Bottom