\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I just claimed a gap claim a month ago. You wont get any extra money if you have to use it; meaning you are upside down in the amount of the loan pay off to the amount it is worth. So if you have to use your gap insurance; that means it is a clean slate. If you were to trade in your car before the accident; you would be finacing negative equity.
Yeah so if I have to use gap
It Just pays the rest of my loan
If my insurance only covers a certain amount
Or isn’t able to cover the entire amount of the car

now that my cuban conquest is over.....thinkin bout a either 1st gen SRT magnum/Charger/challenger or a 1st gen camaro ZL1 late next year.

and imma keep this Tracker for da winter.
Pics of Cuban
Are u waiting to see what dodge does with the 426
Then see what prices look like
If they go down???

I work in insurance, good luck disputing the amount paid out for the car. I don’t work within the total loss area but I’ve heard of people arguing about how much they’re getting. It’s all in the contract you signed up and pay for. I always tell people to get gap if they can, it’s definitet worth it.

Yeah so if I have to use gap
It Just pays the rest of my loan
If my insurance only covers a certain amount
Or isn’t able to cover the entire amount of the car
Correct; you still have to pay your payments untill your loan is paid off. My accident was my fault and i had to make a payment since gap takes about 3 weeks to go through ( you have to email a lot of documents).

I work in insurance, good luck disputing the amount paid out for the car. I don’t work within the total loss area but I’ve heard of people arguing about how much they’re getting. It’s all in the contract you signed up and pay for. I always tell people to get gap if they can, it’s definitet worth it.
What company if u can say
I have aaa
And never have any issues with my claims
Good customer service
But have heard horror stories with other companies

Anyone in here in to detailing? Any products/procedures recommended. I know about the 2 bucket method & grit guards.

Also anyone have experiences with PFF & ceramic coating (durability & cost). Got quoted by 2 reputable detailers up here and theyre pricey. 1 was abput $700 more than the other

now that my cuban conquest is over.....thinkin bout a either 1st gen SRT magnum/Charger/challenger or a 1st gen camaro ZL1 late next year.

and imma keep this Tracker for da winter.

Wouldn't be right if you don't get Da hemi:pimp:

What company if u can say
I have aaa
And never have any issues with my claims
Good customer service
But have heard horror stories with other companies
It’s an abbreviated company with similar letters. But we’re known for our service too. Don’t get me wrong, from a consumer standpoint it does suck when you feel as though you’re getting low balled. Unfortunately if you paid a claim out based on feelings instead of current market value and loss assessments, that company wouldn’t be able to insure you in the first place. I guess it’s why when I see my rate go up, yet I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong, I understand. Insurance is a shared risk is all.

I have totaled 2 cars in my life. The first one i got lucky ( i had no gap) and i got a check from my insurance company since i paid a good amount of the principal.

DC485385-0740-4C0B-8FF3-338D55718F38.jpeg
My bro had a srt mag. Dude had put a ipad in the dash

Back
Top Bottom