\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no top on the jeep = first sunburn of my life
Yo!

I want a wrangler so friggin’ bad BUT I can’t justify the price tag. I just can’t do it. And I need leather... I know it’ll burn if the top is off but that’s why god made towels, ya know?..

But 30/40/50k I can’t do it.

Ghiblis are butt ugly

A7 hands down nicest sedan/hatch on the market
Straight Facts!!!!!!

That things is pure raw sex...

The closet thing to it is the BMW 6 grand Coupe

A7 looks way better tho..

BMW FEELS better on the hop in and hop out... if you into that

And it 100x feels better than a CLS

Yo!

I want a wrangler so friggin’ bad BUT I can’t justify the price tag. I just can’t do it. And I need leather... I know it’ll burn if the top is off but that’s why god made towels, ya know?..

They are expensive for what they are.. I have leather in mine and it doesnt get that bad, i have shades in this summer though (got tired of looking for shaded parking spots). You can also get neoprene seat covers that will keep the seats cooler and preserver the seats.

Fully loaded JLU Rubi tops out at what like 53/54k now? :sick: Running it with top/doors off in the summer make it all worth while though. :smokin:lol:

934A19A8-B4D9-4F15-B12C-7CEC16388A30.jpeg

Dropped off! Be back in about a week with some more power! :D

Yo!

There’s suppose to be a new one releasing soon right???

July will be 2 yrs. Bought it brand new.

I wanted to mod so said eff my warranty. I’ll fix it out of my pocket if I have to.
Yeah I’m itching to get a hellcat
I’m gonna see what they do with this 426 hemi
If so i MIGHT get that
I’m keeping the scat regardless
But it’s outta the 426 and hellcat
For my next cop
Wife wanted a Durango
But I kinda been talking her into getting another challenger
And she ain’t put up resistance so......

They are expensive for what they are.. I have leather in mine and it doesnt get that bad, i have shades in this summer though (got tired of looking for shaded parking spots). You can also get neoprene seat covers that will keep the seats cooler and preserver the seats.

Fully loaded JLU Rubi tops out at what like 53/54k now? :sick: Running it with top/doors off in the summer make it all worth while though. :smokin:lol:
Nobody understand that feel man. Had my top off all last week. Was gonna take the doors off but I didn’t feel like wrestling them heavy mfs.

I def gotta get a shade top for when the roofs off.

Ghiblis are butt ugly

A7 hands down nicest sedan/hatch on the market

The only thing I don't like about Audis right now is that they don't come with the sunroof delete option. I absolutely hate the look of sunroofs on non-SUVs. It should either be all glass, all metal, or carbon fiber.

u spelled M6 grand coupe wrong.

The front end looks really dated now.

Well its that time of the year.

Working overnight at my job, which is nxt to a highway, all you hear late night is "vrrooooooooooooooom"...races and everything until the cops come through :lol:

I’ve always wanted a 79-80 Malibu wagon to throw a big motor in. Just saw one in a Coca-Cola commercial now I’m searching :lol:

Back
Top Bottom