\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: too hard finding a clean one. I kinda wanted one but only found a few in my area with too many miles or salvage

miles arent a issue on a LS engine...what does need to be taken note of is da transmission on those are ill equpped for da motor and needs to be beefed up.

miles arent a issue on a LS engine...what does need to be taken note of is da transmission on those are ill equpped for da motor and needs to be beefed up.
the Motor isn’t the only thing that can go wrong. I don’t want to have to replace suspension parts or random little things on a car I just bought.

junior-hernandez-ford-prerunner-63.jpg

kinda want a ranger :nerd:

I’ve been eyeing a ranger for a cheap work truck. They look decent with a little work too. In prerunner mode they look menacing

the Motor isn’t the only thing that can go wrong. I don’t want to have to replace suspension parts or random little things on a car I just bought.
Well id expect any almost 15 year old car or suv to need little things. Ss or srt8 its gonna need some tlc unless you pay for a immaculate low mileage one. At least with the ss you know you would have payed 10k less to fix issues in the future.

get a monte or summ. change the bearings and the axel mount to chromy matty jdm off a toyota

Maybe I was the only one not aware but I just read the mid engined Corvette is supposed to be a halo car...:ohwell:

Wtf. Could've printed money and maybe finally gotten rid of the old man stigma (unlikely but still)

A Ghibli at the gas station I was filling up wanted to run :lol: two older dudes interested in my car asking what I had done to it. I was with wifey and the lil one doe so maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom