\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The front end looks really dated now.

da old 6 front was hideous...this one is still sexi & current.

800px-BMW_M6_Gran_Coup%C3%A9_France.jpg

283849d1374961001t-f13-m6-m6-gran-coupe-wheels-gc_wheels4.jpg

Maybe it's because I've seen them too much, but it looks dated to me. Especially when every other model has gone to the exposed grill look as opposed to the recessed look. But you're right about the last gen. The E63/4 might be the ugliest BMW of all time.

The only thing I don't like about Audis right now is that they don't come with the sunroof delete option. I absolutely hate the look of sunroofs on non-SUVs. It should either be all glass, all metal, or carbon fiber.

The front end looks really dated now.

I really like panoramic sunroofs too. Severely lacking in sunroof options

Maybe it's because I've seen them too much, but it looks dated to me. Especially when every other model has gone to the exposed grill look as opposed to the recessed look. But you're right about the last gen. The E63/4 might be the ugliest BMW of all time.

Yeeah idk, I still think the front end of the LCI 6 looks really good. But the last gen 6 is hideous I completely agree. The headlights look like drowsy cartoon eyes

What they cash u out???
Just the amount for the car
Or what
Did ur insurance completely pay off ur loan???
Just curious in the process
So they considered it a total loss so before they could offer me something I went online and did research on the same year same model same mileage same color and pretty much saw what they were going for I went ahead and printed out all the highest offers and emailed/fax that over to them they pretty much gave me exactly what I sent them considering I still owed money on the car they paid out the loan and send me the remainder.

What they cash u out???
Just the amount for the car
Or what
Did ur insurance completely pay off ur loan???
Just curious in the process

This is called Gap insurance, I hope y’all got that on your cars when you purchased it. This insurance covers the remainder of whatever balance owed on the loan.

It’s mandatory in the state of Georgia.

Last edited:
This is called a Gap insurance, I hope y’all got that on your cars when you purchased it. This insurance covers the remainder of whatever balance you have on the loan.

It’s mandatory in the state of Georgia.
Yeah I got gap insurance as well
But I’d like to get $$$ towards a new one
Not just clearing out my Loan
Never been in that situation
Just curious on it

Just curious on it

Yeah that is based on the value of the car with the mileage etc. I think that can be disputed.

Just curious on it
I just claimed a gap claim a month ago. You wont get any extra money if you have to use it; meaning you are upside down in the amount of the loan pay off to the amount it is worth. So if you have to use your gap insurance; that means it is a clean slate. If you were to trade in your car before the accident; you would be finacing negative equity.

now that my cuban conquest is over.....thinkin bout a either 1st gen SRT magnum/Charger/challenger or a 1st gen camaro ZL1 late next year.

and imma keep this Tracker for da winter.

Back
Top Bottom