\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bring back the subi & m3 talk

01-2014-vw-scirocco-r-fd-1.jpg

We use to have them in the 80s I think.

Doesn't make sense to have them here I guess since it'd affect Golf/GTI sales. Also have to consider the fact that hatches aren't as popular here as they are in Europe/Asia.

Yeah I understand hatches aren't very popular over there, it's VWs only coupe though and it's not a family car so someone would still buy there 5 door family car.
Only 2 seats in the back so not everyone would want it over a golf.

Old news, and probably wont get made. Even if it does, highly unlikely it'll make it to the States

Sounds gawdly tho

Didn't say it was new news knew about it last year. Jus thought I would share here if no one has seen it.
Should be releasing this year, probably be limited like the gti 35 edition.

man that sounds awesome.

the exhaust looks so out of place tho :lol:

I don't think I could fit in that little thing 
laugh.gif

I bet it feels like a ******* go kart on crack though. 

That golf from the 80s was sold for almost two decades and be barely if any at all made any changes to it :lol:

I hear ya DSGs ain't to reliable that's why I went manual, can't go wrong with the manual transmissions never had a problem on 4 VWs.
What you driving fam?

Haha, my first car was a 2.slow MK3 Jetta so we're not too different.

MK4's are truly my favorite gen for Golfs, probably will always be.

R36 is just gawdly to me

And yea, golfs are pretty roomy for hatch-backs.

Yeah I've always liked them, it's mad how they changed up the engines totally as they got newer biggest golf engine nowadays is a 2.0.
What bhp is your subs running?

I hear ya DSGs ain't to reliable that's why I went manual, can't go wrong with the manual transmissions never had a problem on 4 VWs.
What you driving fam?
08 m3 auto 7 speed dual clutch transmission , manual will always be better but i live in miami and the traffic , no thanks 

08 m3 auto 7 speed dual clutch transmission , manual will always be better but i live in miami and the traffic , no thanks 

Lol don't blame ya one reason why I wanted a auto I also live in a busy city.
Nice car the m3 is do you have a pic?
Been out to Miami love it my uncle lives in ft lauderdale.

Bhp I would say something like 440+?

Whp I'm at 343 and 409tq on a low-reading dyno. Just got basic bolt-ons as far as power goes and I run E85. Well technically that power was gotten at E77

Damn the g force must be crazy in that, looks like you look after it as well. Nice detailing.

Back
Top Bottom