\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

c3312ed0ccec318dbf2464e348eb0ac0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-01-10-at-3.30.47-PM-1024x528.png

Last edited:
You're still missing my point. A friggin "Truck" should not be pre-occupied with improved "handling" b. :lol:

You bought the truck for all the wrong reasons. Or it probably shouldn't be considered a truck at all.
Oh that's your opinion though. By your logic they should have never made the srt-10 ram. Since performance and trucks don't mix

Tbh, another reason why I rarely frequent online car forums. I lurk at times, see what kind of power people are making with what mods, how it holds up etc. But I take 99% of the stuff I read on any forum with a grain of salt. Then I ask people who I actually know, who have actual experience with what I wish to do, and their input. Then I make my OWN decisions.

I never let some forum or random person completely influence what I want to do, although good help and information is always appreciated. My small, personal build came from a variety of different people running a bunch of different parts. Then I bought the parts I wanted, the engine management software I wanted, went to the tuner I wanted and had the shop I wanted properly install my parts.

Heck, I've been waiting on a diffuser for like 7 months now, which probably won't even come, just because I don't want what everyone else has. Now I'll just have to look elsewhere for someone to do what I want.
Right, I take it for a grain a salt as where, just thought I'd share it this topic with you. 

When I go to the forums, I'll only go lurk around the "Member's build" to see what they're working with. 

You're measuring the truck's performance in what way exactly?

Cornering? Flat, dry pavement Acceleration and Lap times?

I guess I view trucks in a completely different way.

A trucks size, weight, and weight-to-power distribution will always put it at a disadvantage man. There are some things a truck should just have no business doing.
Nvm just carry on. Different strokes. Not trying to compare a trucks performance to a car's obviously.
I just like fun trucks that's all. No need to try to convince anyone else to do the same

I have a feeling if I was into classic muscle cars, I would build the illlllest one.

Flashy muscle cars are the equivalent of riced out Japanese ones. Big chrome rims, shiny chrome engine bays, chrome this shiny that. Some more highly reflective metals here, and it being loud AF for no reason
sick.gif

These are
smokin.gif

Again, that's just me, though.
your post wouldve been fine with just the part that was bolded ...the rest of it is annoying like we get it man , you think your style is the only way to go , if its not a subaru or aston martin then its not cool , we got it already just be quiet about it alrdy my dude , any modification that isnt cool in the subaru world isnt cool , like sheesh man get over it alrdy 

Might swoop an 06 Sierra. I need 4x4. Probably gonna level it out and call it a day. I'll grab a diesel when I'm tired of that.

your post wouldve been fine with just the part that was bolded ...the rest of it is annoying like we get it man , you think your style is the only way to go , if its not a subaru or aston martin then its not cool , we got it already just be quiet about it alrdy my dude , any modification that isnt cool in the subaru world isnt cool , like sheesh man get over it alrdy 
laugh.gif
Don't get him started. You ever tried to put out a gasoline fire with water?

Last edited:
ive been said your car is awesome wcis , dont play that card , you dont see me here nitpicking everyones car or style though , like i said if it isnt "accepted" in the subaru forums , its not cool , just let people live and learn to appreciate other stuff . Ive liked subarus and sti's before i knew about this website , i will always like those subarus and stis , just stop being a **** man 

I have a feeling if I was into classic muscle cars, I would build the illlllest one.

Flashy muscle cars are the equivalent of riced out Japanese ones. Big chrome rims, shiny chrome engine bays, chrome this shiny that. Some more highly reflective metals here, and it being loud AF for no reason :x

These are :smokin
Again, that's just me, though.
Unacceptable.

They are loud for a reason muscle cars were built in a time that there were no restrictions on vehicle design and performance

In turn having big blocks putting out 500 hp 500 ft lbs of torque n/a

Illist muscle car

I'd say the hemi dart

Nova yenko deuce

Copo Chevelle

71 road runner

C2 grand sport and zo6

Back
Top Bottom