\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm not #teamrumble yet... But I would never call an STI rice 
laugh.gif

i cooled off a bit and your right wcis you do put "but thats me" and its all opinion ......i probably take the tone the wrong way and theres no tone in text....my fault , im wrong. 

the only thing your wrong about is trying to have a quiet exhaust , thats wack b cars that can be loud are awesome and that includes those subarus that make that ******ed noise after they switch a gear 

the only thing your wrong about is trying to have a quiet exhaust , thats wack b cars that can be loud are awesome and that includes those subarus that make that ******ed noise after they switch a gear 
Keyword IMO. The sound an 8th gen SI makes with a skunk2 MP RR exhaust and alpha header 

love loud cars...i got my m3 over the 2011 that NT wouldve respected more because my 08 came with the corsa catback exhaust system alrdy and i felt like id never be able to replicate the sound mine makes , not too mention theres not change left for mods at the moment 

Can't wait to see these on the road Golf R 400, don't think anything in its class will be able to beat it.

Best looking golf I have ever seen can't wait to see more colors grey is kinda boring.
What you guys think?

Now that Golf-400

With no sarcasm at all, looks like a problem.

This is actually something to look forward to, for any vdub heads or anyone interested really. Forged internals straight out of the factory.

Yeah I'm a big v dub fan, I have a scirocco.
This R looks crazy 395 bhp out of a 2.0 engine is mad. 0-62 in 3.9 secs.
RS 3 killer.

WCIS always has this certain jerkish tone but you get used to it after a while. He's like the high school football jock. :lol: But hes cool.

If you wanna talk about loud for no reason, those damn Harley's man.

Now that Golf-400

With no sarcasm at all, looks like a problem.

This is actually something to look forward to, for any vdub heads or anyone interested really. Forged internals straight out of the factory.
Old news, and probably wont get made. Even if it does, highly unlikely it'll make it to the States

Sounds gawdly tho

You can definitely bump that power up as well, on the stock block as long as the transmission holds.

Super excited to see what it has to offer :smokin :smokin

Yeah vw dub engines are really tuneable nowadays, could take mine close to 400.
I don't want all that power on a FWD car though already wheel spins like crazy now, gonna go to 300. Wish the scirocco had 4wd like the S3 and the R.

Old news, and probably wont get made. Even if it does, highly unlikely it'll make it to the States

Sounds gawdly tho

Didn't say it was new news knew about it last year. Jus thought I would share here if no one has seen it.
Should be releasing this year, probably be limited like the gti 35 edition.

Didn't say it was new news knew about it last year. Jus thought I would share here if no one has seen it.
Should be releasing this year, probably be limited like the gti 35 edition.
Oh gotcha. Im still a big VW fan. My 20th ae still has a piece of my heart lol. Seen an R on my way to work out the corner of my eye, almost broke my neck. Really wish we got the new Club Sport GTI over here. I'd probably be driving that.

Oh gotcha. Im still a big VW fan. My 20th ae still has a piece of my heart lol. Seen an R on my way to work out the corner of my eye, almost broke my neck. Really wish we got the new Club Sport GTI over here. I'd probably be driving that.

Love them all my friends were telling me with the money I'm spending on my car get a BMW I was like no thanks lol.
People underestimate the badge, my cousin has a 2015 golf R the launch control is mad he's got dsg I just went with the manual 6 speed.
Nice scooby by the way always liked them, have a lot of Japanese imports here because the steering wheel is on the same side as us.

RHD?

Where are you located

You talking to me?
I'm in the UK.
Do you ever see sciroccos in the US I heard you can't get them there?
This is my car:

Got panaromic roof tan leathers, I like it cos it a sporty coupe but luxurious as well.

Love them all my friends were telling me with the money I'm spending on my car get a BMW I was like no thanks lol.
People underestimate the badge, my cousin has a 2015 golf R the launch control is mad he's got dsg I just went with the manual 6 speed.
Nice scooby by the way always liked them, have a lot of Japanese imports here because the steering wheel is on the same side as us.
Thanks fam. I've long been jealous of Scirocco's. Love seeing them when Im in Europe.
Lol most us car guys are ignorant, i hate French cars the most.
:lol: what?! the Peugeot 308 & Renault Megane RS275 are BEASTS.

Thanks fam. I've long been jealous of Scirocco's. Love seeing them when Im in Europe.
:lol: what?! the Peugeot 308 & Renault Megane RS275 are BEASTS.

Lol the megane is a beast the reliability is just terrible on French cars and they don't hold their value at all here and I think the build quality is crap.
German or Japanese for me but I'm just ignorant lol.
I like American cars as well but you can't really get them here and with the price of gas here I could never have a 4 or 5 litre car.

RHD?

Where are you located

You talking to me?
I'm in the UK.
Do you ever see sciroccos in the US I heard you can't get them there?
This is my car:

Got panaromic roof tan leathers, I like it cos it a sporty coupe but luxurious as well.

We use to have them in the 80s I think.

Doesn't make sense to have them here I guess since it'd affect Golf/GTI sales. Also have to consider the fact that hatches aren't as popular here as they are in Europe/Asia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom