\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol don't blame ya one reason why I wanted a auto I also live in a busy city.
Nice car the m3 is do you have a pic?
Been out to Miami love it my uncle lives in ft lauderdale.
it will be a repost for the thread but here she is fambz 

thank you for saying nice car as well my man , and the vw slander comes from a history in the towing industry........so many faulty ******s on cars that are still very nice ......have a 02 audi a4 as we speak that the person legit took $100 for the car because he said the repairs were more than 5 grand...i got it on cl right now to part-out before we scrap it 

i keep telling my daughter to give me a name for the M and she keeps giving me boy names......it has to be the rasp ?? so far shes given the option of eric (no clue) and batman (she loves this stuff , i never liked any comicbook related stuff) 

i keep telling my daughter to give me a name for the M and she keeps giving me boy names......it has to be the rasp ?? so far shes given the option of eric (no clue) and batman (she loves this stuff , i never liked any comicbook related stuff) 
:lol:

thank you for saying nice car as well my man , and the vw slander comes from a history in the towing industry........so many faulty ******s on cars that are still very nice ......have a 02 audi a4 as we speak that the person legit took $100 for the car because he said the repairs were more than 5 grand...i got it on cl right now to part-out before we scrap it 

Really like your car man looks neat, wish we could go that dark on the tints here in the front. Police would tear my tints off there and then if they were that dark.
No offence taken, I just going off my experience.

Thanks!

Yea, it's pretty enjoyable at that power level. Can't really push it more unless I reinforce my block. My stock transmission will hold 800+whp, but certain parts on my stock block is weaksauce.

Here's a video of me messing around :lol:

Damn watched the video like 8 times lol, I can tell it just wants to fly.
Nice sound as well, you have done a lot of work on that.

Name it after an old hooker with a lot of miles on her and you still overpaid. We'll go with Crystal.

laugh.gif
j/p
embarassed.gif

Really like your car man looks neat, wish we could go that dark on the tints here in the front. Police would tear my tints off there and then if they were that dark.
No offence taken, I just going off my experience.
no tint on the front , though i had done it to all my previous cars except the infiniti i had before this and the M .......that internet fear mongering done got to me and i legit FEAR getting pulled over with my daughter because of how they might treat me once they pull up my record....it looks blacked out though cause of the black interior and the tints on the side windows 

it will be a repost for the thread but here she is fambz 
Is that your tint messed up on the rear windshield dot matrix?

Mine has been bothering me lately on my 335. Read up on having a vinyl strip across it. Ever thought about having it cleared up or just going with it?

Is that your tint messed up on the rear windshield dot matrix?

Mine has been bothering me lately on my 335. Read up on having a vinyl strip across it. Ever thought about having it cleared up or just going with it?
My guy only tinted right up until the dot matrix then stopped, he said it wouldn't have looked right.

yeah man that dot matrix is driving me crazy , i got the car with the tints and they seem rather fresh.....in a couple years i might retint , to be honest i really would love to take off the tints because i like how the m3 looks without tints but this south florida sun :/ 

Back
Top Bottom