Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't buy them man. Only purchase new shoes.  Shoes aren't like cars.  Cars you can easily get away with buying used.  But shoes are something you put your feet in.  You don't know how other people's hygiene/how much they really abused the shoe.  Whip up the extra $200 bucks or so, and get a new pair.  Balenciaga should be releasing them sometime in March.  

The amount of use you get out of Balenciaga sneakers for the price is unreal.  Esp. the Arenas, they cost so much less than all the other really sick designer shoes, but I'd have to say, quality tops almost all the other designer shoes.

you have to worry about the same things when buying a used car lol. the only difference is that you wouldn't buy a used car online

you have to worry about the same things when buying a used car lol. the only difference is that you wouldn't buy a used car online
Haha ok agreed, that was a dumb comparison, but you know-whipping up 200$ for a new pair of sneakers instead of used vs. whipping up $15-30k more for a new car vs. used

But that's besides the point. Now back to high end shoes haha.

1. worst pics ever. it's not that hard to tell if good pics are taken

2. box is definitely fake

also idk if arenas ever came with one dust bag, my last pair had 2 individual ones
I've had several Arenas and Pleated and they ALL came with just ONE dust bag.  And I purchased most directly through Balenciaga store in Soho or the Balenciaga website

I've had several Arenas and Pleated and they ALL came with just ONE dust bag.  And I purchased most directly through Balenciaga store in Soho or the Balenciaga website
+1..

I have Pavot and Extra Blanc..  Both from the site and i received one dust bag and each shoe was individually placed into plastic bags..

Also +1 on buying new..  The discount on used kicks isn't significant enough to even mess with considering the risks.  The best way to buy these designer shoes is new and on sale..  

Last edited:

should be 2 dust bag and a authentic card.:rofl:

JK, yeah definitely one Dust bag for sure

+1..

I have Pavot and Extra Blanc..  Both from the site and i received on dust bag and each shoe was individually placed into plastic bags..

Also +1 on buying new..  The discount on used kicks isn't significant enough to even mess with, considering the risks of buying new.  The best way to buy these designer shoes is new and on sale..  
Thumbs up on this comment...the best way to buy designer shoes is new and on sale.

I have several SLPs, Jimmy Choos, YSLs, CPs, Valentinos...and I have yet to buy any regular priced. All were purchased at a MINIMUM 40% discount.  Unfortunately, but also fortunately, Balenciaga's don't go on sale.  I like it that way, keeps it special 

Hey fellas, whats a good price to pay for lanvin lows blue suedue patent cap toes? Need a size 9us. Any sales anywhere? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Dudes gotta chill with buying used high end shoes
laugh.gif
Well, I prefer the black or white Arenas, so that's the main reason why I was considering them.  The Neiman Marcus near me has the burgundy, so I was already planning on copping those too.

I wouldn't pay more than $250 (inc. tax) for lanvins
Just wait it out till June when the sales come around.  I know it's hard, but if you buy them original price, and see them 50% off later on, you'll be mad bummed

Last edited:

Well, I prefer the black or white Arenas, so that's the main reason why I was considering them.  The Neiman Marcus near me has the burgundy, so I was already planning on copping those too.
I got burgundy and regretted. I guess stick with the classic colors on expensive shoes. White and black are solid.  I'm gonna get myself white when they release them for SS.  My SA told me it'll be March.  Grey is coming out in March too.

Sriz, any good sites to look at now to buy a pair? I need them for mid march, so up to $350 is good if i can find them now.

According to 'WesPeso' instagram account the white arena's are already available.  Full size run.  Or maybe he is doing  pre-order..

I have found that if you check the balenciaga's site throughout the day size pop up on there randomly..  The all white arena was sold out in January..  I went to the site religiously every day and one day 39's were up there and i got my pair..  I still do it by habit and sized come up all the time..

According to 'WesPeso' instagram account the white arena's are already available.  Full size run.  Or maybe he is doing  pre-order..

I have found that if you check the balenciaga's site throughout the day size pop up on there randomly..  The all white arena was sold out in January..  I went to the site religiously every day and one day 39's were up there and i got my pair..  I still do it by habit and sized come up all the time..
Aww man, so they're coming out with Extra White again? I want Blanc Claire so bad.

"Keep your heart on lock & key until you find the right person with the key." Decided to showcase an up close shot of my Red Buscemi 100mm sneakers with 18K Gold hardware in ode to Valentine's Day. 
happy.gif

Whats the diff between the 2?.
Extra White almost looks as if they took white paint and painted right over the entire shoe. Blanc Clair seems more natural of a white/mayonnaise white.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Extra White looked sorta cracky to me in person, whereas online it looked beautiful.  Blanc Claire is my preferred choice 

Extra White almost looks as if they took white paint and painted right over the entire shoe. Blanc Clair seems more natural of a white/mayonnaise white.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Extra White looked sorta cracky to me in person, whereas online it looked beautiful.  Blanc Claire is my preferred choice 
Ah..  I know what you mean..  The pair I have looks like it was painted in some spots..  But I do prefer the Icey White as opposed to the Mayonaise look..  The Extra Blanc gives me the feel I used to get when I bought a fresh pair of all white air force ones back in the 90's..  They don't make those shoes the way they used to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom