Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? I figured they'd come back for Spring/Summer. No chance of that? :frown:
No, the pleated cotes are done. They came back as a limited rerelease of the the first generation and they are gone for awhile, if not forever. They said this last year that the holiday release of the red/black/violet would be the last one. S/S shoes have already been released and or photos shown. You slept son.

No, the pleated cotes are done. They came back as a limited rerelease of the the first generation and they are gone for awhile, if not forever. They said this last year that the holiday release of the red/black/violet would be the last one. S/S shoes have already been released and or photos shown. You slept son.

it's not the end of the world lol pairs pop up on eBay still, probably from resellers who overestimated demand and thought they could make a profit on a 635$ sneaker. you can probably haggle and get them for almost retail

it's not the end of the world lol pairs pop up on eBay still, probably from resellers who overestimated demand and thought they could make a profit on a 635$ sneaker. you can probably haggle and get them for almost retail
Why you quoting me? (chris tucker voice) I know this….Man! I know they can be found online, the person I quoted was expecting a spring/summer re-re-release which is not going to happen. Ebay is always an option, or elsewhere you can almost always find what your looking for online, just not for the price you want/need it to be.

Why you quoting me? (chris tucker voice) I know this….Man! I know they can be found online, the person I quoted was expecting a spring/summer re-re-release which is not going to happen. Ebay is always an option, or elsewhere you can almost always find what your looking for online, just not for the price you want/need it to be.

I was letting him know there is still hope to get a pair for now, your post was kinda bleek b

It was direct and too the point. He asked if they would be restocking, which I answered. He didn't ask of they were on eBay

It's just funny that these were so widely available for 3 months and people just expect them to be available when they want to buy. eBay is always an option for almost everything people looking for sold out shoes, everyone should look there before asking if something long gone is still available.

Any feedback on the maison martin margiela triple strap? I'm thinking of picking up these in blue or the rick owens in black. I know they are totally different shoes but the lure of the Owens is the all black. I don't have an all black shoe. I always wanted the triple strap though. Is paying retail worth it on those?
I would say hold off and wait for the sale. I picked mine up off of Sneakerboy about a month ago for half off. I am sure that if you keep your eyes on them you will catch them at a good price relatively shortly.

I would say hold off and wait for the sale. I picked mine up off of Sneakerboy about a month ago for half off. I am sure that if you keep your eyes on them you will catch them at a good price relatively shortly.

Sounds good. What's a good site to watch out for a sale? Also any place have those matte black single strap other than sneakerboy? Don't want to pay customs.

Damn, k. I honestly didn't really know about Balenciaga until earlier this month. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for eBay auctions.

How do the pleated/Cotes fit compared to the Arena? I normally wear a size 9/EU42, but I wear a 9.5 for Nike. Did a lot of reading and it seems I'm a EU41 for the Arena, but I can't find sizing info for the Cotes.

Any feedback on the maison martin margiela triple strap? I'm thinking of picking up these in blue or the rick owens in black. I know they are totally different shoes but the lure of the Owens is the all black. I don't have an all black shoe. I always wanted the triple strap though. Is paying retail worth it on those?

I have the triple strap in blue, probably one of my favorite pair of shoes. The color blue is amazing in person and the materials are nice. Probably most commented on shoe i've worn.

Damn, k. I honestly didn't really know about Balenciaga until earlier this month. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for eBay auctions.
How do the pleated/Cotes fit compared to the Arena? I normally wear a size 9/EU42, but I wear a 9.5 for Nike. Did a lot of reading and it seems I'm a EU41 for the Arena, but I can't find sizing info for the Cotes.

I would say you are probably a EU42 in Balenciaga.

I'm a sz 10 and I'd wear 42 in the pleated trainers. probably a 41 in arenas

I have the triple strap in blue, probably one of my favorite pair of shoes. The color blue is amazing in person and the materials are nice. Probably most commented on shoe i've worn.

love this color combo but that silhouette doesn't go with my style. wish they would drop this color in the extended tongue high top joints

Thanks gents for the help. I didn't realize all Balenciagas run large. I was worried my Pleated size would be different from my Arena size.

Hey guys,

So I only found this thread the other day when I decided I wanted to take my shoe game to the next level.  Can I get some opinions of whether or not these are legit?  The seller said they are the 2012 version and it comes with everything BUT the receipt - he purchased from someone else.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Did you already buy them?  If so, do you have any lights in your house you can turn on before you take the pics?  If those are his pics have him take better ones.  I feel like people are more likely to take sketchy pics if they're trying to hide something.

Box is suspect for a 2012 pair, maybe it was different on earlier pairs but I don't know.  Other than that I can barely see a single detail about the shoes.

Did you already buy them?  If so, do you have any lights in your house you can turn on before you take the pics?  If those are his pics have him take better ones.  I feel like people are more likely to take sketchy pics if they're trying to hide something.

Box is suspect for a 2012 pair, maybe it was different on earlier pairs but I don't know.  Other than that I can barely see a single detail about the shoes.
Ok, yeah.  It is very difficult to tell.  I have not purchased them yet.  I will ask him to take better pictures (in better light).  Are there any specifics areas I should ask for detailed pictures of?

Also, I may be getting a burgundy pair in store from Neiman Marcus.  If I were to compare those to his pair, would they match up identical?  Or are there slight differences made from year to year?

Last edited:

Ok, yeah.  It is very difficult to tell.  I have not purchased them yet.  I will ask him to take better pictures (in better light).  Is there any specifics areas I should ask for detailed pictures of?

Also, I may be getting a burgundy pair in store from Neiman Marcus.  If I were to compare those to his pair, would they match up identical?  Or are their slight differences made from year to year?
Depending on the season, there will be slight differences such as the box label, imprint on the insole, glossiness of the midsole, etc.

Ok, thanks.  I think I will just pass on them then.  Seems like spotting fakes may be tougher than I expected.

Hey guys,

So I only found this thread the other day when I decided I wanted to take my shoe game to the next level.  Can I get some opinions of whether or not these are legit?  The seller said they are the 2012 version and it comes with everything BUT the receipt - he purchased from someone else.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Don't buy them man. Only purchase new shoes.  Shoes aren't like cars.  Cars you can easily get away with buying used.  But shoes are something you put your feet in.  You don't know how other people's hygiene/how much they really abused the shoe.  Whip up the extra $200 bucks or so, and get a new pair.  Balenciaga should be releasing them sometime in March.  

The amount of use you get out of Balenciaga sneakers for the price is unreal.  Esp. the Arenas, they cost so much less than all the other really sick designer shoes, but I'd have to say, quality tops almost all the other designer shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom