Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilarious, but i do feel bad for him if he really dropped resale price and thought he had the real thing. i dont know how anyone could fall for such horrible fakes, even the box doesnt look like a real CL box, but a cheap brown box, but i doubt he'd stunt with fakes so blatantly like that unless he really thought they were real...in which case he mustve spent a decent amount on them.

he fell for em cuz I'm sure he never seen a real pair of CLs before. he knows he bought them by questionable means

I'm sure he's told plenty people he paid 3000 cuz he saw em on eBay for that much, wanted people to think he was big s***

his mistake was coming on here and talking to us like we were locals

Well it is true that 300$ is a lot of money for a pair that is not brand new. I think i'll just save some extra money and buy'em new. Tanks everyone for your advice!

Yup pretty much. They were in stores for a while. At this point that is your option. Ive been looking for gris ciment arenas for a while now and nothing near my size pops up. Some guy has a 41(I think) up on ebay. I seen them on the shelf at the Balenciaga store and didn't have money :smh: They will be mine one day, im glad resell isint ridiculous on them (just the fact that they are so limited), especially if they are worn a few times.

Last edited:
Yup pretty much. They were in stores for a while. At this point that is your option. Ive been looking for gris ciment arenas for a while now and nothing near my size pops up. Some guy has a 41(I think) up on ebay. I seen them on the shelf at the Balenciaga store and didn't have money
mean.gif
They will be mine one day, im glad resell isint ridiculous on them (just the fact that they are so limited), especially if they are worn a few times.

Eh, Qasa already sold out last season so they're already popular and those current season Qasa he is wearing is already on sale and still sitting so it'll depend on the design but no doubt plenty will buy just because they're Yeezis.

Last edited:
Yea a lot of the qasas have been pretty popular for a while

I don't really like the majority of them

these lanvins though, they were posted earlier in the thread but cant wait for more release info :smokin

LL

Any feedback on the maison martin margiela triple strap? I'm thinking of picking up these in blue or the rick owens in black. I know they are totally different shoes but the lure of the Owens is the all black. I don't have an all black shoe. I always wanted the triple strap though. Is paying retail worth it on those?

Any feedback on the maison martin margiela triple strap? I'm thinking of picking up these in blue or the rick owens in black. I know they are totally different shoes but the lure of the Owens is the all black. I don't have an all black shoe. I always wanted the triple strap though. Is paying retail worth it on those?
For me I say no just because I've seen the MMM's marked down to $350ish (FSR on SneakerBoy not long ago), but they're definitely one of my favorites.

My rep pretty much bullied me onto the waiting list for the black/royal pair

Text me asking what size I need, I text back with a question about a different item and she says she put me down anyway cause the list is huge :lol: . End of April

Yup pretty much. They were in stores for a while. At this point that is your option. Ive been looking for gris ciment arenas for a while now and nothing near my size pops up. Some guy has a 41(I think) up on ebay. I seen them on the shelf at the Balenciaga store and didn't have money
mean.gif
They will be mine one day, im glad resell isint ridiculous on them (just the fact that they are so limited), especially if they are worn a few times.
Really? I figured they'd come back for Spring/Summer. No chance of that? :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom