Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw that!

If I wear size 12 in most nikes and jordans (except I wear 11.5 in the AJ3-6), should I get a 44 or a 43?

Edited: I got my size 44 and they are a little too big.  I guess I am a true 43 in these.

Last edited:
I just got back from Balenciaga Soho, they took my pre order for one pair of white and one pair of black arenas. I was told they could be in next week. I guess it must be true, because they restocked online I see.

A guy was in the store asking about their return policy, because he wanted to purchase a pair of arenas to resell. What a shame.

So, speakign of size 44...  You guys think I should be okay with  a 44 (instead of a 43) in the arenas?  I typically wear size 12 in Kobes, LeBrons, and most J's (except that I wear 11.5 in III-VII).

I ended up buying the size 44 in burgundy which my friend/sales associate at Neiman Marcus will drop off later tonight, so I'll know in a couple hours, but I'm getting antsy.

New day, new pick up.. Love these Margielas.. Posted with my Arenas to compare the blk/gum combo

I ordered these margielas too. Hopefully they fit true to size like sneakerboy says. I'll wait for the 3 strap to go on sale. Didn't think these would make it to a discount.

I ordered these margielas too. Hopefully they fit true to size like sneakerboy says. I'll wait for the 3 strap to go on sale. Didn't think these would make it to a discount.

Was looking into those margielas too . Say , what was your total for the margielas ? They seem to be cheaper on snekaerboy when the currency is converted

Was looking into those margielas too . Say , what was your total for the margielas ? They seem to be cheaper on snekaerboy when the currency is converted

Came out to $805 plus I'm guessing customs. Seems like most get hit with customs when ordered from them. They definitely are on the high end and kind of feel like a sucker spending that much.

Last edited:
So, speakign of size 44...  You guys think I should be okay with  a 44 (instead of a 43) in the arenas?  I typically wear size 12 in Kobes, LeBrons, and most J's (except that I wear 11.5 in III-VII).

I ended up buying the size 44 in burgundy which my friend/sales associate at Neiman Marcus will drop off later tonight, so I'll know in a couple hours, but I'm getting antsy.
44 is good I would say...I'm a 12 across the board maaaaybe a 12.5 and I do 44 with arenas but they are very tight. So prolly perfect for u!

44 is good I would say...I'm a 12 across the board maaaaybe a 12.5 and I do 44 with arenas but they are very tight. So prolly perfect for u!
Thanks for the reference Bert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom