Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I dig the collection as well, but it's mostly one-time wear. I mean, how many times can you wear a bomber with an astronaut on the back?

Literally

One time

And yea I wouldn't wear embellish the sweats or pants Kev posted were fine though.

Last edited:
I think I'll end up coppin a amiri. How's the sizing? Embellish was so inconsistent for me..

Also, any balmain sales? Seems like I miss all the half off bikers. Lol. And what to recommend on them sizing wise. I normally wear a 34.. embellish 36
I just got my AMIRI, be wary with the sizing.  According their website size 32 waist sizing is like Balmain size 30.  However their jeans has so much stretch, even though they only got 2% elastane, they fell so stretchy like spandex.

I should have stick with size 30, as their front & back rise is a lot longer than the like of Balmain & SLP.

What's retail on goyard belts? Seems like they are rare and hard to get

http://fashionista.com/2016/01/guess-originals-asap-rocky

Anyone saw this? Thoughts? I def wore Guess in my younger years.

was in go yard at ball harbor last week, retail is $1060
Most resellers buy in Euorpe where prices are 20-40% cheaper. Not a bad gig if you have the plug over there, since Goyard doesn't advertise prices or sell online a lot of people pay full retail price are more for the items.

was in go yard at ball harbor last week, retail is $1060

Yea I knew it was like 1k I wouldn't pay that for a belt though, I'd copp with a mean discount

From a guy I bought from before he sent me a preview other day for those who care for vintage Ts

Yeah I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on a pair of Geobaskets.

echau echau Are you tapering the denim yourself, or are you going to tailor and having them alter the jeans for you. The stacks are fuego

Yeah I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on a pair of Geobaskets.

@Echau Are you tapering the denim yourself, or are you going to tailor and having them alter the jeans for you. The stacks are fuego
Thanks! I wish I had the skill to do it myself...

I send my denim to Railcar Fine Goods in CA. 

I used to be into Japanese denim a few years back, so I had a few pairs of Iron Heart, Dry Bones, Samurai, Pure Blue Japan, etc, and they were too heavyweight for my local tailor, so I sent them over to Railcar since they have the machines to properly taper them from the inseam (to leave the selvedge untouched) and chainstitch the hems back up.

Lately, I've been into lighter weight denim which is why you see me in John Elliott jeans a lot lately. I usually just buy what fits me in the waist and thighs, and send the jeans in to be tapered from the knee down to 15.5cm. 

al audi al audi

Realistically, I'm gonna pull the trigger on this pair soon

But in a perfect world, if I could find these in a 43...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom