Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Fit pics pls.
only pic I got from a year and a half ago, posted it on here

Does anyone here own a pair of Margiela jeans? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a black pair to get away from SLP for a bit but wanted to see if anyone had any info on the quality and fit.  Do their slim fit jeans fit a little baggier than SLP?  

No, 2016... No orders of 4th collection was shipped yet dudes are legit annoyed/pissed off an I would be too if I pre ordered lol

Crazy thing is I see guys with it on though but its like IG guys with big following who BEEN wearing it, they clearly must get special treatment or know people personally down with the brand.

check this out if you want a good laugh

http://www.enslavedclothing.com/collections/all?page=1

i really need more answers on this clothing/sneaker thing, gotta be some sort of discussion forum on it like this one

i mean look at how many haider ackermann knock offs are going around these days

all of this stuff sells, all of it

Last edited:
Hey my dudes! Can I get a legit check on two pairs of SLP Denim?

Thanks in advance fellas!

First pair:

Second pair:

And shoutout to the homie @Pinoy732 for the sizing advise!

Last edited:

Does anyone here own a pair of Margiela jeans? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a black pair to get away from SLP for a bit but wanted to see if anyone had any info on the quality and fit.  Do their slim fit jeans fit a little baggier than SLP?  
Yes!! They are fantastic!

This is their slim fit pair

Any suggestions for a pair of grey denim, with a wash similar to the D02 by Saint Laurent? Unfortunately the SL thigh is too small so they won't work :frown:

What happened to Instagram?  He been MIA

I talk to IG on the regular he is taking a IG/NT hiatus

He working on personal 2016 goals. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

No worries, he even doing Vegan to cut down weight.

Last edited:
I dig the collection as well, but it's mostly one-time wear. I mean, how many times can you wear a bomber with an astronaut on the back?

What happened to Instagram?  He been MIA
He'll be back around March. Chilled with him this past weekend.

Already got him to break his no drinking hiatus. Plus we grabbed meatballs
laugh.gif
Vegan my eye
Hahaha....

Im sticking to the code with the no drinking.  Going 10 months strong now.

I think I'll end up coppin a amiri. How's the sizing? Embellish was so inconsistent for me..

Also, any balmain sales? Seems like I miss all the half off bikers. Lol. And what to recommend on them sizing wise. I normally wear a 34.. embellish 36

I think I'll end up coppin a amiri. How's the sizing? Embellish was so inconsistent for me..

Also, any balmain sales? Seems like I miss all the half off bikers. Lol. And what to recommend on them sizing wise. I normally wear a 34.. embellish 36

Yes you have missed most the majority of sale season. It starts around Thanksgiving, peaks right after Christmas and there is scraps at most places now. You can get lucky and catch Balmain on sale but once the prices drop the jeans go with a quickness.

Most Amiri jeans are sold out and they are restocking next month according to them.Balmain depends on the cut but all the good styles fit the about the same. I would go with a 34, see how that fits before sizing up or down.

And. Embellish, really? Your better of buying naked&famous for the same price or even H&M for 1/4 of the price, then those knock off, designer inspired embellish jeans. Just my opinion, Mr Yas Marina M4. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
last day of rag & bone sample sale at chelsea market for the NYC vicinity folks

tees -$30

sweaters & shirts - $50

jeans - $75

sneakers - $150

Yes you have missed most the majority of sale season. It starts around Thanksgiving, peaks right after Christmas and there is scraps at most places now. You can get lucky and catch Balmain on sale but once the prices drop the jeans go with a quickness.

Most Amiri jeans are sold out and they are restocking next month according to them.Balmain depends on the cut but all the good styles fit the about the same. I would go with a 34, see how that fits before sizing up or down.

And. Embellish, really? Your better of buying naked&famous for the same price or even H&M for 1/4 of the price, then those knock off, designer inspired embellish jeans. Just my opinion, Mr Yas Marina M4. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Yup i feel like all i find is random sizes..guess I gotta be on the lookout for those sales. The amiri jeans look very nice but are they worth the tag?

Embellish, I had a handful of jeans but the way they all fit was not very consistent as stated before. It got annoying and I gave up. Some of the colors/designs were nice but I agree...for the price, I could probably cop some other better quality jeans. And Mr YAS lol..

thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom