Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

The Balmain denim came in, the quality and fit was trash [emoji]128553[/emoji] Going to send them back and see how I size on a pair of these.

Last edited:
Just get some robin bikers man

I don't really like them, it would be SLP usually for a denim purchase but their releases are poor as of recent.. I like the pleated detail on the Amiri denim alot, saying that if I could have it my way I'd have 3 pairs of every Balenciaga pleated CW ever released, Balenciaga needs to stop playing and re-release those. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't really like them, it would be SLP usually for a denim purchase but their releases are poor as of recent.. I like the pleated detail on the Amiri denim alot, saying that if I could have it my way I'd have 3 pairs of every Balenciaga pleated CW ever released, Balenciaga needs to stop playing and re-release those. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
yea they really should and you don't mess with apc or naked or famous? Not for bikers but they got some nice denim

Quality on the Balmain where trash? Which pair did you go with? Every pair I own have been perfect. My only issue is they are built to well and a little thick because of it. Didn't get anything from this season so I can't speak to that. Fit has always been good for me but my pairs are the 15cm-16.5cm. The more relax cuts always look like garbage so I never messed with those.

yea they really should and you don't mess with apc or naked or famous? Not for bikers but they got some nice denim

I have never looked into them, I'll have a look now thank you alp

Quality on the Balmain where trash? Which pair did you go with? Every pair I own have been perfect. My only issue is they are built to well and a little thick because of it. Didn't get anything from this season so I can't speak to that. Fit has always been good for me but my pairs are the 15cm-16.5cm. The more relax cuts always look like garbage so I never messed with those.

I posted the model a few pages back, I will find the post and pull it up.

This pair:

I sized down one size from my usual Balmain size (which is one size down from my normal Jean size), from a size 29 down to a 28, they went up to the hips but I couldn't hook them up [emoji]128514[/emoji] the leg length was too long despite this, there was also a sloppy fit below the knees, like you stated, the denim was too thick, with a rough cardboard like texture, I was also annoyed that I bought them for 40% off from ssense, then found them in my usual size for 60% off else where [emoji]128532[/emoji] So I waited for my size 28 to come in.. Meanwhile my usual size 29 at 60% off sold out, only for the 28 to arrive and not fit.

Despite the sizing issue, I didn't like this model at all, in pictures I really like them but in person, everything seemed cheap and poorly executed, disproportionate, maybe that's why they were on steep discount.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, maybe the denim they use for their blue pairs? The fit is always too lose and they don't feel anything like their black denim. Never been impressed with their indigos so That explains everything.

I have never looked into them, I'll have a look now thank you alp
I posted the model a few pages back, I will find the post and pull it up.

This pair:
 I sized down one size from my usual Balmain size (which is one size down from my normal Jean size), from a size 29 down to a 28, they went up to the hips but I couldn't hook them up [emoji]128514[/emoji] the leg length was too long despite this, there was also a sloppy fit below the knees, like you stated, the denim was too thick, with a rough cardboard like texture, I was also annoyed that I bought them for 40% off from ssense, then found them in my usual size for 60% off else where [emoji]128532[/emoji] So I waited for my size 28 to come in.. Meanwhile my usual size 29 at 60% off sold out, only for the 28 to arrive and not fit.

Despite the sizing issue, I didn't like this model at all, in pictures I really like them but in person, everything seemed cheap and poorly executed, disproportionate, maybe that's why they were on steep discount.
These are not quality issues. Some things don't work for some people.

These are not quality issues. Some things don't work for some people.

I own four other pairs of Balmains, i like them just fine, they work ok for me.
but this pair is nothing compared to the others. Go and check them out yourself in person, they are disappointing to say the least. Very different in hand compared to the stock photo, maybe the stock photo just misrepresented them and made them look a lot better than they actually are, like you said maybe it's just this pair that's doesn't work for me, I don't know.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a pair of black distressed denim?..  I see folks are down on the SLP's..  The Amiri's are a bit busy for me.  I am just looking for a pair of regular black jeans with rips in them..

lol their prices are ridiculous.

Prob depends what you get?

I dunno, Fear of God shirts are like 300+

Speaking of, this is dropping t Anrosa and Men's Market soon the 4th collection

Love those denim and kicks

Last edited:
Tbh, I never listen to metal beside paradise city lol. But I alway love their graphic designs. Same as yeezy, I really don't under stand his music and think Em was 100x better but I like his shoes.
@kevineg6, I 10000% appreciate the honesty here. I myself am no fan of Marylin Manson, but I own two of the "believe" shirts that I bought when I was a kid because I loved the graphic.

I've been into rock music my entire life. I started collecting vintage band tees since I was 12 or 13 years old, in 1999. The thing that kills me with dudes trying to rock some of these vintage tees, are these dudes are posing hella hard, trying to pretend like they're into the music. If you're into the graphics, and bought the shirt, no big deal. But dudes claiming that they're huge Metallica fans, asking me to sell them my shirt with the "skull and scale" on it... It's called Doris, cuz they saw JB rockin' it KILLS ME!!!

When I was 15, I found two '93 Nirvana heart shaped box tees, and wore one on the regular and stored another. And now I'm getting dudes bugging me on the regular to sell them my "Beiber nirvana tee"!!

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a pair of black distressed denim?..  I see folks are down on the SLP's..  The Amiri's are a bit busy for me.  I am just looking for a pair of regular black jeans with rips in them..

Rag and bone has a couple pair on ssense / mr porter . Fit 1 is very similar to SLP fit. Jeans are thin as hell, but a great alternative especially for the the price.

Anybody know where to find this MMM boucle sweater? Or a cheaper alternative, I know Yzy makes one but I won't even bother to check price on it prob more than MMM I assume.

Example I found but sold out and not grey....

Last edited:

Anybody know where to find this MMM boucle sweater? Or a cheaper alternative, I know Yzy makes one but I won't even bother to check price on it prob more than MMM I assume.

Example I found but sold out and not grey....

Al, its from last season, I have a size M but fit like large if you are interested. Retail was around $800 if I remember it right.

It's funny, I have the HM one too in Black, it thinner but to be honest, they are not bad at all for $30 for a textured sweater!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom