Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Got those RO last year. Great Colorway.

Amiri is the real deal. He charges the crazy prices but his products somewhat justify.

I got a 45 in the Geos. Toes Just make it up front. I'm a large 12 though. I wear 46 in margiela. My True size is prob 12.5.

Amiri is the real deal. He charges the crazy prices but his products somewhat justify.

I got a 45 in the Geos. Toes Just make it up front. I'm a large 12 though. I wear 46 in margiela. My True size is prob 12.5.

Thanks and yes Amiri brand is very awesome. His quality and craftsmanship is ridiculous

http://shop.superism.co/collections/all

So Ben Baller line has dropped an I see the stuff and the prices. Yea it is clean........Revolve Clothing will be selling his line. My feelings got hurt a lil bit watching him roll thru Hollywood in that new Ferrari on the snap chat.

I'm taking a lil NT hiatus myself I need one, I need more focus.

Anyone can help recommending a good quality side zip hoodie?

I like john elliott but the stuff doesn't fit me that well.

The FOG Pacsun has crap quality although the cut fits me better.

Any recommendations? It doesn't need to be a fancy brand but I want it to survive a beating like any hoodie should. Thanks

Anyone can help recommending a good quality side zip hoodie?

I like john elliott but the stuff doesn't fit me that well.

The FOG Pacsun has crap quality although the cut fits me better.

Any recommendations? It doesn't need to be a fancy brand but I want it to survive a beating like any hoodie should. Thanks
try allsaints.. not  "high end" by some peoples standards, but ive always liked their quality

http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/sweatshirts/allsaints-vertigo-hoody/?colour=3992&category=15146

I happen to think this is nice 

Last edited:
hey guys are there any pics of this fear of god bomber trench coat being worn? cant put a picture to it but seems like a good price n love the fog bomber. lol debating making the jump to the big leagues

goo.gl/D47BtV

Found a steal on a pair of Saint Laurent D02 size 32. I'm between sizes basically so some size 31 fit and some 32s fit for reference I can wear a 31 or 32 in some nudies same for like HUDSON jeans and 32 in mr completely because the calves are so tight but do own size 31 in them. Would I be cool with a size 32? Also if I wanna blow out the knees has anyone done this or had success doing such and they look good or have a guide or someone who could do it thanks in advance fellas.

alp get your robin jeans in CT lower on the tax and price is cheaper

The hood spots in CT all carry it, it's the new True Religion for the local dope boys

Pic sent to me from young boy in Gun Wavin New Haven, keeps me up to date what's going on around the State

Last edited:
The habibi spots here be looking out without the tax and the discounts, no need to go to CT unless they selling em for $100 a pop or something :lol:
I might cop some robin sweats with the crystals soon, still ain't tryna drop $350 on some jeans, I ain't ready

The habibi spots here be looking out without the tax and the discounts, no need to go to CT unless they selling em for $100 a pop or something :lol:
I might cop some robin sweats with the crystals soon, still ain't tryna drop $350 on some jeans, I ain't ready

I can get you anything Bape under retail can't help with Supreme though

My boy has discount and for me I get even lower.

Last edited:
Found a steal on a pair of Saint Laurent D02 size 32. I'm between sizes basically so some size 31 fit and some 32s fit for reference I can wear a 31 or 32 in some nudies same for like HUDSON jeans and 32 in mr completely because the calves are so tight but do own size 31 in them. Would I be cool with a size 32? Also if I wanna blow out the knees has anyone done this or had success doing such and they look good or have a guide or someone who could do it thanks in advance fellas.
youtube for the knees

Back
Top Bottom