Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Anyone here familiar with Mr Completely denim? And how they fit? I wanna order a pair of the black waxed ones but hate ordering new denim and not being familiar with sizing. Anyone know how they run? Or if they gave any stockists in philly, jersey, New York? Or Boston or Connecticut? I'm in Delaware but willing to travel. I've emailed them and messaged them via Twitter and such with no reply. Thanks bros

Try Forward FWRD they offer free 2 day shipping and free return. http://www.fwrd.com/mens-brand-mr-completely/b6c025/

These right here would've been copped
11_1024x1024.jpg

But then this happened.......

10_1024x1024.jpg

They're fire I seen that tag though lol, cut me deep but they're dope. When you grab them let us know

Yea I'm def feeling em I tried to look for them on Barneys but I couldn't find them.

The jeans are like $950 I heard?

Yea I'm def feeling em I tried to look for them on Barneys but I couldn't find them.

The jeans are like $950 I heard?
I found them on a site, I think they only stock at like 2 Barneys, website I found them on I believe they were like $985. I'll try to post link if I find it

I'd take these over Balmain easy right now
You copped? That fit looks A1...I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Mr Completelys today. Only now I'm skeptical, I checked frwrd and they have a coupon code which is a win, but they look like they're boot cut for some reason. Hopefully it's just the pics I can't Jim Jones it in there's streets bruh

Yeah your right. They're better than Balmains better cop now before the price goes up like balmains did.

Gonna cop them at this shop in Boston this week.

Last edited:
The distressing looks to planned and rehearsed on the SLP last few seasons ... I think thats why people prefer the 13s

The blue distress is in at nyc slp stores

this pair http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...blue-trash-denim_cod36681170ek.html#dept=fall winter_men_

unfortunately I didnt like them when I checked them out. same with the blacks. guess I'm still on the hunt for some 2013 crash or one of the better distressed washes

Yeah someone posted pics on SF of the new destroyeds in-store, they look terrible, hilarious with the price hike too. Crazy that the new knee rips for A/W look better (both black and blue). Going to stop by SLP before I leave NY to try on the flannels and figure out my size.

xdbiv5.jpg

20jfswl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom